Chapter 7

"It's not about finding someone who won't fight with you or make you sad. It is about finding the person who will still be standing there wiping the tears away, holding you in their arms after a fight. The one who will never leave, no matter how hard things get."

"So nagseselos nga ang Baby ko?" Thirdy asked for several times already.

"No nga Babe." I answered, irritation evident on my voice.

We were travelling for more than an hour now going back to our hotel. Throughout our ride, Thirdy would just reach for my hand and pressed it lightly. That little gesture of him made me kilig. Ahhh what have you done to me Thirdy. Mamimiss talaga kita.

We were already in town when my stomach groaned at nagkatinginan kaming dalawa. I smiled at him shyly. "Shocks Baby, we haven't eaten yet. I'm sorry." He said, holding my tummy.

"It's okay Babe. I am not really famish." I explained and smiled.

"Manong, pakidrop naman kami sa pinakamalapit na restaurant. Salamat." He gave an instruction to the driver and after a minute, the van stopped infront of an open air restaurant.

"Sir, one of the best in town po, Lobster King." We thanked Manong and immediately entered the resto.

"Babe, what do you want to eat?" He asked me while browsing the menu.

"Buttered garlic lobster and cream of corn soup will do Babe." I suggested.

"I'll just add sizzling shirmp Baby, then plain rice." He said pointing the picture on the menu.

"And calamansi juice," we said in unison then laugh.

After 15 minutes of waiting, our food arrived. Thirdy led our meal prayer and subsequently wiped our utensils and plates with tissue. I started pouring some soup and gave him the first bowl. Thirdy put some rice, a lobster and shirmps on my plate. "Thank you Babe." And I smiled at him.

"You're always welcome." We started munching our food, both of us would just stared at each other and smile. We were eating on a comfortable silence.

In few minutes, both of us finished our food. "The food was so good." Thirdy said holding his tummy.

"Yeah, I really love the buttered lobster, it was so delish." Pinikit ko ang mga mata ko dahil sa sobrang kabusugan.

"Ako, I really love you." Napadilat ako bigla sa sinabi nya. I saw him just staring at me with hope on his eyes. I forced myself to laugh and threw a crumpled tissue. Paano ko sya sasagutin? We both know that our relationship is just temporary. Magkakahiwalay na din tayo in few days. "Hindi naman ako nagmamadali Baby." He said then smiled widely.

It was 4 in the afternoon when we arrived at the hotel. Thirdy let me use the shower first afterwards I chose to wear my comfy indoor clothes, a loose white tshirt and a short shorts.

I settled on our bed while waiting for Thirdy. Hindi pa rin maalis sa isip ko yung sinabi nya kanina. Ako, I really love you. Hindi naman ako nagmamadali Baby. Hay so that's how it feels pala when someone says i love you to you. My heartbeats became irregular and there were butterflies in my stomach. Arg

"Babe," I was stunned when he called me. I slowly looked at him, he was smiling from ear to ear. He sat beside me and pulled me for a hug.