Chapter 26

My heart belongs to you,
your name written
on it's every beat.
The Pacified Soul

"Don't leave Babe. Please stay." I said with a shedding tears and tighten my hug for Thirdy from behind.

Thirdy slowly faced me and held my chin. "Babe, why are you crying? Shhh tahan na." He looked intently to my eyes.

"Stay. Please." I said on a pleading voice.

Thirdy wiped my tears. "I will, Babe. Stop crying na muna." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

I gripped his hand and dragged him inside our house. Only the dim lights were on, indication that everyone was at their respective rooms.

Thirdy and I walked silently upstairs, going to my room. As soon as I shut the door, I crossed my arms and raised one of my eyebrows.

Thirdy look puzzled. "Ammm Babe, ba—bakit? I tho—thought you want me to stay here." He was stuttering.

"Go to the bathroom. Now!" I said, on top of my voice.

He still bemused on what was happening. "Babe?"

"Wash. Your. Face." I emphasized each word.

"Ba—babe? Ba—ba—bakit?" He look confused and scared.

"Anong bakit? I saw Tri, kissed your cheek. So, go now to the bathroom and wash your face. Bilis." I ordered.

Thirdy immediately ran to the bathroom, I was about to follow him, when I heard knocks on the door. I reached and unlocked the knob to welcome the person outside. Kuya Loel came in wearing his sweetest smile with a box on his hands.

"Special delivery for my favorite sister." Kuya said enthusiastically.

My eyes twinkle when he gave the Calea White Chocolate Cheesecake to me. "Wow Kuya, thank you. I've been craving for this cheesecake since yesterday pa. Who went to Bacolod?"

Kuya Loel smiled from ear to ear. "Sya oh." He pointed on my direction. "Akala ko ba hindi ka makakadaan sa bahay." Kuya chuckled and offered his hand for a low five.

Thirdy tapped Kuya's hand. "Sorry Kuya, akala ko din eh. Kaso biglang may nakamiss sa akin." Both of them laughed while I threw Thirdy a death glare. Humanda ka sa akin mamaya.

"Oh sige na. Good night princess. Good night brodie." Kuya kissed my cheek and patted Thirdy's shoulder. He walked towards the door while giggling. "Lock ko na to ah. Alam kong miss nyo ang isa't isa. Easyhan nyo lang."

"Kuya!" I shouted, but the door was closed already. Then I saw Thirdy, suppressing his laugh. "You." Tinaasan ko sya ng kilay. "Hindi pa tayo tapos."

He remained smiling, got the cake from me and put it inside the mini ref. Pinagmamasdan ko lang sya mula sa kinatatayuan ko.

Thirdy sauntered back to me with open arms and pulled me for a hug. "Wag mo kong ihug." I said while lightly punching his chest.

"Shhh." He whispered, still enveloping me inside his arms.

"Hinintay kita kanina." I said unfazed. "Pero hindi ka dumating."

"I'm sorry Babe, may meeting lang ako."

"Meeting?" I almost screamed. I glared at him and met his eyes. "Eh bakit may paghalik pa sayo si Tri? Dumampi yung lips nya sa cheek mo, hindi yun beso." Naiirita kong sabi. "She even touched your hand."