Chapter 33

You make me laugh a little louder
You make me dream a little bigger
My life is so much sweeter
'Cause you make me
You make me better
~Better by JJ Heller~

It was early afternoon when our meeting adjourned. I immediately went to my office to fix my things and turn off my iMac on my working table. Nagmamadali na namang umuwi. But a smirk curved into my lips as I caught a glimpse of white photo frame, it was a photograph of me and Bea on our wedding day. I carefully held the portrait and appreciate my handsomeness, kidding, but to admire the beauty of my wife. It's funny that I was still feeling kilig whenever she crosses my mind or the things that reminds me of her lalo na if we were not together.

It's been 5 months since we entered married life and so many things happened. Small or big ganaps man, they were all beautiful memories that we will surely bring forever.

I remember the day after our wedding, Bea and I flew to Maldives for our honeymoon. Honestly, we did not plan to have one since my wife was on her 2nd semester of pregnancy. But both our parents were makulit, so they gave us all-expenses paid trip as a generous gift.

I chuckled as I reminisce the 5 day post-wedding vacation, a time well spent for relaxation and a little bit of shenanigans.

***Flashback (September, Maldives Trip)

It was our last day here in Soneva Jani and we were just enjoying the ambiance and the view. Our feet were dipping in the pool while watching the sunset, the ocean surrounding made it the most beautiful.

"I will definitely hug Mom and Dad and Mama Mozzy and Papa Bong when we get back to Manila. Grabe this lavish gift from them. This place is really God's own creation." Her voice was full of excitement and happiness.

"So this is your favorite Island na?"

"Yeah. Sobrang ganda kaya." She rolled her eyes pa.

"Chill, Babe. Wala naman akong sinabing hindi eh." Natatawa kong sabi. "Oo, maganda itong lugar pero hind ito ang paborito ko."

Kunot noo nya akong tiningnan. "You and your standards. Grabe naman Babe."

"You know why? Because Coron will always be my favorite, that island led me back to you, Bea." I held her hand and planted a soft kiss.

"Awww kilig naman ako. I love you and your sentimental side Thirdy." She snaked her arms on my topless body.

"I love you most." I stole a kiss on her lips.

"Babe, diba sabi mo love mo ko." Tumango lang ako. "Can you promise me na we will go back here kapag sexy na ulit ako?" She even pouted that made me laugh a little. "I am serious kasi."

"Sino ba kasing nagsabing hindi ka sexy?" Tumingin lang sya sa akin at ngumiti. "Babe, I don't know what's your definition of sexy, but for me, you are and you will always be. Your baby bump makes you more appealing. Look at you, you are slaying on your two piece black bikini nga eh, hot Momma."

"Bolero talaga."

"Uyyy my wife is blushing. Kilig ka na naman sa akin no?" I teased her.

"Oo naman." She said while looking intently to my eyes. "You always make me feel the butterflies over and over, Babe."

Bea loosen her hug and slowly trace my abs. "Babe, I thought magpapahinga lang tayo sa vacay na to. What do you think you are doing." I was aroused by her touches.