Chapter 22

She's a good woman with a wild heart and a loyal soul, so love her like she deserves, and hold on to her forever.
Mark Anthony

"Ferdinand Ravena III!" I heard Bea screaming from the outside. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped around the lower part of my body and ran hurriedly to get out from the shower room not minding the unrinsed shampoo on my hair.

Then I saw Bea standing infront of the refrigerator, looking for something inside. "Babe, bakit mo ko tawag?"

She immediately faced me with furrowed eyebrows. Patay na. "Bakit wala ng milo sa ref?"

"Babe, kasi diba naubos mo na kagabi? Mamaya pa lang tayo mag gogrocery ulit para magreplenish ng supplies natin." I answered calmly.

"But I want a milo dinosaur, now!" She emphasized the "now" and rolled her eyes.

"Eto na Babe, bibilisan ko na maligo para makaalis na tayo." Dali dali akong bumalik ng shower room and binilisan ang pagligo.

It's been a week since we learned about Bea's pregnancy and until now, I still can't believe the fact that we're really having a baby. Since then, Bea has been experiencing morning sickness like vomoting and dizziness. And as per advise by her OB-Gyne, those symptoms were normal during the first trimester of the pregnancy.

Bea has been craving also for lots of foods lately. Siguro ay dahil kasalo nya na si baby sa pagkain. Kaya by hook or by crook, I was really doing my best to give all the foods that she requested. Because if not, mararanasan ko ang bangis ng isang leon. Kung masungit na si Bea sa akin dati, mas lalo na ngayon. Ganoon ata talaga ang buntis at naglilihi.

I smiled at the sight of Bea laughing out loud while watching Spongebob. I smiled even more when she rubbed her belly and murmured. "Oh do you find Spongebob and Patrick adorable too, baby?" She looked at her tummy and giggled. "But I know someone who is more adorable." She paused for a moment and smiled. "And that's you baby. I can't wait to see you. Mommy loves you."

I walked towards Bea and sat beside her. I gently wrapped my arms around her body and buried my face on her neck. "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mommy." I placed my hands on her tummy. "I am sorry baby, Daddy wasn't able to give you milo dinosaur earlier. I hope you can forgive Daddy."

Bea glanced at me with smile on her face. "Okay lang Daddy, I forgive you na, sabi ni baby." She baby talked. Ang cute talaga ng Beatriz ko. I smiled at her and held her face to give a smack on her lips. Pero bago pa man dumampi ang labi ko sakanya, hinarang nya na agad ang kanyang kamay. Her smile faded, at nagtaas ng kilay. "Ooops. Si baby lang nagforgive sayo. Pero ako, hindi! Gusto ko nga ng milo dinosaur eh!" She screamed like a baby.

"Babe, calm down, please." She gave me a death glare. "Sorry na. Patawarin mo na ako Babe. Let's go na? Para makabili na tayo ng milo at magawan ko na kayo ni baby ng milo dinosaur."

Her mood automatically shifted and smiled widely. "Promise? Gagawan mo na kami ni baby ng milo dinosaur?"

"Yes Babe." I showed her my sweetest smile.

Bea chuckled and to my surprise, she gave me a smack on my lips. "Let's go Babe." She quickly stood up and grabbed my hand. Bea pulled me at nagpadala na lang ako sa paghila nya sa akin. Hay naku talaga ang mahal ko. Hinding hindi mauubos ang pacensya ko sa lahat ng mood swings at food cravings mo. Kayang kaya ko to, para sayo Beatriz at sa magiging baby natin.