Chapter 10

And maybe, just maybe, the only idea I have of love is you.
Angel AG

"Babe." I said almost a whisper.

The world stopped and the next thing I know, he was standing infront of me, smiling from ear to ear. I unconciously stood up and he immediately pull me for a hug, so I hugged him back. It seems like we haven't seen each other for a decade. Oh I missed this guy so much.

We broke our hug when we heard a loud cough. "Ahem." It came from the girl that he was with, arms crossed at nakataas ang kilay nya. Jho gently held my arm, still clueless on what was happening.

Thirdy put his arm around the girl's shoulder and laughed a little. "Chill baby girl, ayaw kong tumandang binata." Thirdy said. "Ammm Dani meet your Ate Bea. Bea meet Dani, bunso namin." I saw how her facial expression shift, from sungit face to a smiling one.

"Ate?" She said enthusiastically. Dani excitedly kissed my cheeks and hugged me tightly, nagulat ako sa reaction nya.

"Hi Dani." I said as she broke our hug.

Tumingin ako kay Jho at hindi na maipinta ang mukha nya, maybe she was wondering what the heck is happening. I held her arm and pulled beside me and whispered "Beh, I'll make kwento later ah." Good thing, walang toyo ang bestfriend ko, she just nodded and I introduced them to one another. "Ammm Thirdy, Dani, meet my bestfriend Jhoana. Jho, si Thirdy at Dani nga pala." Dani hugged her, too. Oh I like Dani na, what a sweet baby girl.

As Dani and Jho broke their hug, Thirdy immediately went near Jho. "Hi Jho, nice to finally meet you." He made beso to my bestfriend and I saw he whispered something to her.

Jho just smiled, "Nice to meet you, too."

After we introduced each other, Thirdy and Dani decided to transfer to our table. Thirdy and I were facing each other as well as Dani and Jho. "Ate Bea, I'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to spill my drink on you." Dani said with her very malambing voice. I heard Thirdy chuckled, I stared at him.

"You Dani huh, you love Kuya that much. Ginanti mo pa ako sa Babe ko."

"Babe?" The three of us said in unison. Thirdy was smiling playfully.

"Wait, what's with the ganti thing?" Jho curiously asked.

"Ammm Jho, kasi your bestfriend spilled her coffee on me while waiting for our flight to Coron. Well, thanks to her coffee. Nakilala ko sya." Sabay wink saken.

"Ahhh, eh what about the Babe thing?" Dani asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Danielle Theris, kwento ko na lang later, okay?" Thirdy said.

I looked at Jho, she was waiting for my comment. "Ammm beh, diba I told you I'll make kwento later?" I saw Jho and Dani nodded.

Nagkwentuhan lang kaming apat while eating our food. I was just happy because we have common interests. We easily got along with each other. Dani is such a sweet girl, and I find it cute whenever she calls me Ate, sobrang lambing. While Thirdy and Jho were doing fine, they were sharing stories about photography. Mukhang magkakasundo naman ang bestfriend at boyfriend ko. Oh oh, boyfriend nga ba? We haven't talked yet about our status pa pala. Chill Beatriz.

After an hour of chitchat, we decided to go home. Dani gave me a goodbye kiss and she immediately went inside their car. While Jho was still inside McDonalds, nagwiwiwi. So Thirdy and I got the chance to talk alone. "So Babe," he started.