Chapter 20

The moment I met her, my soul begged of me to make her mine.
It was as if, in the moment I looked at her, I discovered my life's purpose.
And that is how I fell for her.
Edgar Holmes

"Girls, thank you so much. Naappreciate ko tong group date natin." Mikki said while giving beso to everyone.

"Anything for you, Mikki. Ikaw ang first bride kaya excited ang lahat." Rhiana said while giggling.

"Oo nga Rhi, mas excited pa kayo sa akin." Mikki laughed as she approached me to give a tight hug and a beso. "And you Bea, thank you so much for joining us."

"Don't mention it Mikki. I am so happy that I got a chance to spend time with all of you, girls." I answered with a smile.

"Masaya kaming nakasama ka." Andi said while giving me beso.

"This won't be the last, diba?" I nodded as an agreement to Xands.

"More bonding moments please." Bianca and Aimee said in unison.

"Wow, kailangan talaga sabay? Naging twin na din ba kayo?" Hazelle butted in and all of us laughed.

"Well, nag enjoy kaming kasama ka Bea." Denise said.

"Me, too. Sobrang nag enjoy ako." I answered while laughing.

"You are warmly welcome to the group, Bea." Angie opened her arms.

"Group hug." Ari exclaimed.

"Group hug." Everyone said in unison while giggling.

I was really flattered that Mikki invited me to join their girls day out to help her in planning their wedding. I informed Thirdy about the group date and he was happy that I'll be having a bonding moment with the girls.

I never thought that I easily get along with his brothers girlfriends. There was never an awkward and dull moments with them. And I never felt that I was a newbie in the group, hindi ako nakaramdam na out of place ako sakanila. After hours of eating, planning and chitchatting, girls bid their goodbyes and Mikki and I were the only ones left. She was waiting for her bestfriend and me, for Thirdy.

"Bea, I hope you can join us again next time. Wait, I'll add you na to the group chat." She picked up her phone and got busy for a second. "Done."

"Thanks Mikki. Ofcourse, I am looking forward to our next sesh." I answered gladly.

Mikki and I were busy talking about trivial matters when I felt someone hugged me from behind, amoy nya pa lang kilala ko na. "Hello Baby." He whispered to my ear then kissed my cheek. "Hi Mikki." Thirdy greeted Mikki.

"Oh Thirds. Hello."

"Bagal talaga ni Anton. Pinaghihintay ang fiancee nya." He said in between his laughs.

"Wow Babe ah, coming from you?" I even rolled my eyes.

"You two are so cute talaga, bagay na bagay." Mikki said habang kinikilig pa. "And I am not waiting for Anton, Thirds. I have a date with my bestfriend. Oh she's here na pala." She waved and a girl excitedly ran towards Mikki.

"Mikaela Cortes. How are you, the last time I saw you, boyfriend mo lang si Anton ngayon, fiance mo na." She got a big hug from her bestfriend.