B - confusion

he kissed me. the weird tall neighbor kissed me. of course i kissed back, he's hot. i like Dallon. i hope he kisses me again.

______________

i was assigned gym. even though my mother told the school i did not want gym, i was still assigned it.
it's my 9th period (last one of the day) and i have it with Dallon. we mostly just walk to track together and talk.

they make me dress out. i hate that. I change in the bathroom stalls even though it's against the rules. I don't want anyone to catch a glimpse of my chest or something. that would suck.

school isn't that bad. we have mass during what would be 5th period on Wednesday and we have morning and afternoon prayer. besides that, school is ok. wait, i take that back. school sucks.

people have figured out i'm gay and trans. not only have they been saying shit to me but they've been saying shit to my little sister. asking her stuff like 'what's it like to have a fag and a tranny as your brother?' and 'are you a tranny too?'. it bothers her. she hates when people make fun of me.

no one has hit me or pushed me or anything which is good. i've only been called names. i'm kind of numb to the words at this point. tranny, faggot, it, etc. the words don't hurt anymore, not like they used to.

Dallon has been standing up for me. i think i like him. i don't know why but i do. he's handsome, sweet, and funny, but he's also really weird. he follows me around a lot. and he doesn't speak much. and i think he's been taking pictures of me.
i don't really mind it because he's my only friend.

"Brendon." i hear Natalie say from outside my door. it's muted and quiet. "Yeah Nat?" i yawn. "This giant with really pretty eyes is outside. He said his name is Dallon and that he needs to see you." Natalie says. i sigh and get up. i'm in only a t shirt and boxers. i hope Dal doesn't mind.

i open the door and i immediately hear Dallon swallow. "Oh shit Brendon...is this a bad time?" he whispers. "Oh no. We're both men. It's ok if you see me in my boxers." i laugh softly. if i didn't trust him or know him as well as i already did, i would've put on shorts.

"I uh...I came to ask you a question." Dallon says, blushing. i nod. "What is it?" Dallon grins softly. "Will you be my boyfriend?" i hear Natalie gasp. "THE GAY TEA IS HOT!"