B - dallon

Dallon keeps telling Thalia to tell me hi for him. I haven't seen or talked to him in a month. He's missed an ultrasound appointment. I miss him.

I can feel the twins move now. Dallon would love to hear that. I should tell him.

"Dallon?" I say softly when he answers the phone. "Brendon? Hey baby boy...how is everything? How are Onyx and Ophelia?" Dallon sounded happy. "Everything is good...they're good too. I can feel them move around." I smile. "Really? I miss you and them so much...Thalia said you got a haircut." he says. He sounded sadder now. "Mhm. My old hair was boring me...I miss you. H-Have you moved on? Or can I go to the apartment?" I whisper, wrapping and unwrapping the cord of my mom's landline around my finger. "Of course I haven't moved on...you and Thalia can come back whenever. I miss being able to hold you at night.." Dallon says. "Ok Dal. I'll come back tonight after dinner. Mommas making Thalia lasagna for her birthday." I smile. Thalia was turning 6 tomorrow. "Yeah...see you and Thalia tonight?" Dallon asks softly. "Yep. I love you."

—————

"Ok Dallon...we need to work out some things." I say softly. We were sitting on our bed holding hands. Dallon nods. "Ok...first, no using my dead name during arguments or at all. I thought you would know not to do that but...apparently not." I sigh. Dallon stares at me in sadness and disbelief. "Can you not bring that up Brendon? I don't want to be reminded that I couldn't respect the fact that my husband doesn't want to be called his deadname." he says. "I won't bring it up anymore if you promise not to call me that! You shouldn't even know my deadname! You only know it because you knocked me up in senior year and insisted that you remain in my life and go to all the ultrasounds!" I say. "I knocked you up? If I remember correctly it was your idea to have sex and your idea to keep Thalia!" Dallon yells. I hear the door open and I see Thalia standing there. "You guys are bein loud...I wanna sleep in here with you guys." she rubs her eyes and walks over to our bed. I pick her up and set her down. "I'm sorry we were being loud...we shouldn't have been yelling. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry Dallon. I love you.." I say softly and kiss Dallon. Dallon shakes his head. "I'm going to Josh's house." he mutters. "But it's Thalia's birthday in the morning..." I frown. "I-...ok. I'll stay. I'm sorry, I'm overreacting. Let's just cuddle and be a good family." Dallon yawns and lays down. I set Thalia in between us and lay down too. "I love you." I whisper quietly to Dallon. "I love you more." he says. I can see his big pretty smile and that reminds me that everything is going to be ok. Besides, this is one of our first arguments since high school.

a/n drop some good joshler books plz im desperate