D - dad

Brendon is 5 months pregnant. Now that I look at him, I'm confused how he didn't know he was pregnant.

I still haven't told my parents. They wouldn't be happy. Their gay son got his boyfriend pregnant. I'd probably get kicked out.

Brendon and I can't even move in together. Neither of us have the money to do so and we don't want our parents to have to spend money on us.
Brendon's parents offered to pay for our rent until Brendon could start working and I could get a better job.

His mom is so excited to be a grandmother. His dad isn't nearly as excited. He hates me. He thinks I purposefully got Bren pregnant. Why would I do that?

Brendon went to an ultrasound appointment. Our baby is really healthy. We're having a little girl. That made me happy. Brendon was happy too, but he wanted a boy.

I'm at Brendon's house every single day (mostly to get away from my parents). Brendon has been pretty upset lately. I feel like it's my fault. I got him pregnant.

Brendon said he wants our baby. He just doesn't want to carry her. That makes me feel bad.

Brendon's sitting on my lap eating ice cream and watching Star Wars. "Dallon." Brendon says, turning towards me. "Yeah?" I ask. "I wanna name our daughter something cool." Brendon smiles. "Like what? I know some cool names." I snake my hand around his back to hold his stomach. "Like after a Greek goddess or something." Brendon giggles. I nod. "Yeah. That's cool. Or like a planet or something."

Brendon lays his head on my chest and hums softly. He pushes me back so I'm laying down. "I finished the ice cream Dallon. Can you buy me some more?" he smiles. He was laying in between my legs with his chin on my middle of my chest facing me. "Yeah baby boy. I'll get you some ice cream. How's my daughter?" I whisper. "She's good. She keeps kicking me in the ribs and it hurts." Brendon says, huffing.

I'm glad we've already graduated. It's a lot better for Brendon. When we had school, Brendon and our daughter were constantly in danger of being bumped into. Now that we're at home and Brendon rarely leaves his room, they're safe.

I look down and smile. Brendon had fallen asleep. I look at my phone and sigh. It's 9. My dad will be home soon.

You need to tell him you're a father.

Fuck, I forgot he doesn't know.

I kiss Brendon's forehead and pull him off of me. I cover him up and kiss his forehead before leaving and walking home.

I go inside and sit on the couch waiting for my father to get home. When he comes in he sighs quietly. "What the hell do you want?" he says in an annoyed tone. "I-I need to tell you something you might be interested in knowing..." I say quietly.

He walks over and stands in front of me. "I already know you're a fag Dallon. You don't have to tell me again." My dad sounds so ashamed in me. I know he's going to feel even more shame towards me after this. "It's uh...It's something different. And actually quite surprising..." I say, looking up at him.
"Ok. Say it Dallon." my dad says. He sounds so annoyed.

"Just promise me you won't say anything about my boyfriend please." I say quietly. "Are you telling me you have a boyfriend?" My dad asks. "No, I'm not. I'm telling you something about him." I look back down at my shoes. "And what is it?" he was starting to get impatient. "My boyfriend is transgender and-" my dad cuts me off. "You're dating a tranny? I thought you were gay? I thought you liked cock." my dad says. I shake my head. "I-I...I don't want to talk about what genitalia I'm attracted to. Can I please finish...?" I say quietly. "Yeah...of course. Go ahead Dallon." my dad sighs. "I got my boyfriend pregnant. He's due in November." I mumble, praying he didn't hear. He heard.

______________

When my mom wakes up I have to tell her that I got Brendon pregnant. Then I'm being kicked out.

I don't want to leave. Where am I going to live? I can't live with the Urie's. They already have a baby on the way. And Mr. Urie hates me.

I'm broken out of my thoughts by my door opening. "Good morning Dallon...your father said you have something to tell me?" my mom says quietly. I look up at my mom. "Hey mom..." I say softly. "So what do you need to tell me?" she smiles. "I um...you're going to be a grandmother." I say. She gasps and smiles widely. "Really? Who's the mother?" my mom grins. "There isn't one? It's my boyfriend...he's transgender." I say. My mom smiles. "Is it the neighbor? He looks pregnant." I laugh softly. "Yeah mom. He's my boyfriend." I've never seen my mom more happy. She's always talked about wanting grandchildren, but she stopped when I came out.

My mom and my dad are arguing about whether or not I should be kicked out. My mom says we should be happy that I'm going to be a father. My dad says we should be ashamed that his fag son got his tranny boyfriend pregnant. I yelled at him to stop calling Brendon that. He said that he would when I left. So I left the house.

I'm sitting on the couch with Brendon on my lap. He was babbling to me about stuff for our baby. "I think we should paint the baby's room pink with one wall aquamarine!" Brendon smiles widely. "We don't have a house yet Bren..." I says softly. Brendon shrugs. "I've been looking at apartments. My momma said she'd pay for it." That's not what I want. I have a job but it doesn't pay well enough for an apartment. Maybe I could pay utilities and the Urie's could pay our rent? Fuck.

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

I wish I wouldn't have gotten Brendon pregnant. But I'm not unhappy with our baby. Just what I did. I love Brendon and our baby and I'm happy with our relationship. I misspoke. Fuck. I don't know what I'm going to do.

--------
a/n
OwO i howpe y'all wike dis