B - no

"Anorexia Nervosa." the doctor says. I breathe in and rub my face. Dal made me go to the hospital. There are tons of tubes coming out of my arms. Dallon was at home babysitting the girls. "I'm fine. My husband is overreacting." I say quietly. "Mr. Weekes...when's the last time you ate?" the doctor asks. "Last night at dinner." I lie. "I'm underweight because I lost my baby weight when I had the twins." I shrug. "Mr. Weekes...you're lacking so many nutrients. You haven't eaten in days at least." the old short doctor says. I shrug. "I'm going home when my IV's are done."

I unlock the apartment door and go instead. I can hear Dallon reading a book to Thalia in her bedroom and the little noises from the twins in our bedroom. I go into Thalia's room and smile. "Papa!" Thalia smiles. "Hey baby." I grin. "Hey Dal." Dallon looks up and smiles. "Hey Brenny baby. What's up?" he asks. "Nothing. I'm ok. They gave me fluids and sent me home." I smile. I feel lightheaded. I feel myself start to pass out as I walk to our bedroom. I don't make it to the bedroom as my knees go weak and my vision goes black. I hear Dallon say something before I fall to the ground.

I wake up a later with a pounding headache. I feel like vomiting but there's nothing in my stomach to vomit. There hasn't been in at least a month. Dallon took me to the hospital. I don't understand why he wants me to be fat again. I've lost all this weight for him and he wants me to gain it back. Dallon was asleep in a chair next to my bed. How long have I been here? Where are my babies? I touch my cheek and start to cry. I have a feeding tube in. I'm going to be fat again. Dallon's going to leave me. I'm going to lose my babies. Dallon will want the kids in the divorce. "Baby?" Dallon asks softly. I look over at him and start to cry harder. "What's wrong Brendon?" he frowns and moves closer. "I-I'm gonna be fat and you're gonna leave me.." I cry into my hands. "No I'm not baby...why would I ever do that? I love you so much." Dallon whispers and brushes a strand of hair out of my face. "I don't want to be alone...and I don't want you to take my babies..." I look at Dallon sadly. Dallon sighs softly. "Hey. I'm not going to take the kids. I'm not going to leave you either. I don't care if you're fat or skinny. I just want you happy and living with our family." he whispers and frowns. "Promise?" I ask softly. "Promise. Will you please get help to get healthy again? Thalia is worried about her Papa. And Onyx and Ophelia miss you." Dallon smiles softly. I nod and breathe in. "I'll get help. For you and my kids."

a/n
filler sorry don't kill me