B - abandonment

i'm eight months pregnant with dallon weekes's twins. we have a daughter. her name is thalia. she's five, almost six. or maybe she's already six. i don't remember. but anyway. it's janurary. it's snowing. dallon cheated on me. he has another baby on the way. three babies. he cheated on me with another trans guy. was i not enough? i feel empty. i think i should've gotten an abortion with thalia and left dallon. i left. i left dallon with thalia and a note. that's it. i'm at my mom's house. i think i'm going into labor. i couldn't care less. i'm too sad. the babies will only have one father. that's no way for a child to be raised. dallon keeps calling my mom and i. my dad just keeps saying 'i told you so'. dallon said he never cheated and the baby isn't his. he said he doesn't even know the guy that's claiming to be pregnant with his baby. when i give birth to the twins i don't think i'll keep them. onyx and ophelia.

dallon called. the other baby isn't his. turns out the other baby was six months. my hand rests on the protrusion in my middle. "Pregnant." i mumble. maybe i was fat. that's why dallon didn't love me anymore. i'll make an effort to change that after birth.

i was right, i'm in labor. dallon's here. he's being such a good husband. he didn't cheat on me. he never would. the other baby doesn't even look like him. the skin tone is too dark. he's telling the truth. i love him so much. but my babies are coming. they're so early. i'm so scared. i'm scared i'll die.

after hours of me screaming and sobbing, i'm finally done delivering my baby girls. they're identical except Onyx has a few more freckles than Ophelia. either way. i did it. i'm a dad again. woo!