B - FUCK

i can't believe it.
Dallon proposed.
he proposed in front of his family.
and they hated it.

they made me cry.
they started started talking about how i'm a tranny and a faggot and that Dallon could do better.
they were referring to a woman.

Dallon and i had sex to celebrate our engagement and to make me feel special.
that felt nice.

------

"Someone was really loud last night." Dallon's aunt says, poking her food with her fork.
they believe in family meals every breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
"It was Dallon!" his cousin yells.
Dallon glares at him. "No it wasn't."
"Yes it was. You and Brendon were having sex." another one of his cousins says.
i frown and look at their mother.
"That's really inappropriate. I don't they were doing that. They don't want anymore mistakes like Thalia to happen before marriage. Right?" their mom says.
"Thalia wasn't a mistake...but sure." i say.
Dallon sighs. "We're adults...I don't see what's wrong with what we were doing. We're in love and stuff. We have daughter."
Dallon's aunt frowns. "Dallon that's inappropriate...what if you get your girlfriend pregnant again? That'd be horrible."
i start crying at the table.
she called me his girlfriend.
i'm his boyfriend.

------

Dallon got a hotel because he couldn't deal with the things they were saying.
everything they said made me cry.

"Baby...we can go home tomorrow." Dallon says softly.
i nod and cry into my hands quietly.
"We just need to let my grandparents meet Thalia and then we can go. I'm sorry that this happened." Dallon says softly.
i don't want to meet his grandparents.
i wanna go home.

Dallon left with Thalia to see his grandparents.
i'm laying in our hotel room talking to an old friend, Ryan.
i'm ranting about Dallon's family.
"Brendon...why did he even bring you there if he knew they're homophobic and transphobic?" Ryan asks softly.
"They said they wanted to meet Thalia..." i cry.
"And they hadn't been rude to me at all until Dally proposed..."
i hear Ryan sigh softly. "Brendon. I know you don't want to hear this but you deserve better."
i frown. "No I don't...Dallon and I are perfect for each other. And we love each other. And we have Thalia. Our relationship is fine. I don't see us breaking up any time soon."
Ryan had a crush on me.
he had had a crush on me since we were kids.
we tried dating but it didn't work out.
he wanted me to date him still.
"Brendon. Please leave Dallon and come stay with me. Thalia would love it here. I have Dottie...does she like puppies?" Ryan asks.
"I'm not leaving Dallon! And Thalia is a month old. She doesn't even know what a dog is." i sigh.
"Bye Ryan." i say before hanging up.
i hate people telling me my favorite things are bad for me.

Dallon came back with a ton of baby clothes and toys.
his grandma had been so excited about Thalia (after she was born of course) that she bought her a bunch of stuff.
we were cramming it all into our suitcases while simultaneously occupying Thalia so she wouldn't scream.

"Baby boy? Could you start getting the baby asleep so she's asleep on the plane?" Dallon asks while we're getting into our Uber.
"I-..sure Dallon." i say softly.
i knew she would wake up when the plane lifted off but i didn't want to argue with him.

------

i missed being home.
i missed being able to sleep in my bed with Dallon and Thalia being able to sleep in hers.
and i missed being able to have sex with my boyfriend without little kids and their parents telling us we're sinning faggots.
right now Dallon is softly kissing my neck and telling me everything he finds handsome/beautiful about me.
he's so gentle with me.
i love it.
i love him.

i'm glad i didn't tell him to like fuck off or something when i first met him.
he used to be so weird.
now he's a sweet heart that's going to marry me soon.

------

i had a nightmare.
Dallon yelled at me.
he's never done that.
then he left Thalia and i.
and i had to raise her all by myself.
that worries me.
what if Dallon decides he doesn't love me anymore and just leaves?

he wouldn't do that.

he loves me.

he loves our baby.

he's not gonna leave me.

i love him too.