B - doubles

I went to the doctor. I'm three months pregnant. I still haven't told Dallon. I'm due in February.

I like being home alone a lot. I can hold my tummy and talk and sing to the babies.

I'm going to tell my mom today. She's gonna be mad if I don't tell Dal. I'll tell him eventually. He'll start to notice.

"Hey mom.." I smile when my mom answers my phone call. "Hi Brendon. How is everything?" she asks. She sounds concerned. "I uh...everything is good. Actually really good. I just need to tell you something." I say. My hand was resting on my tummy. "What is it?" Mom says softly. "Another parent at Thalia's school said I had pregnancy glow and you know how I get...so I took a test. It was positive. I'm three months pregnant." I hear my mom gasp. "What? Really? Does Dallon know?" she says. "No. No one knows except you and I. I'm going to tell him eventually. I've known for a month. I'm just scared he won't want our babies. Or that he'll be mad at me.." I play with the hem of my t shirt. "Oh...Brendon..." my mom says quietly. "When are you due?" she asks. "February. I have some names picked." I smile. "Oh...and I um. We're having twins! Nirvana and Onyx...?" I say. My mom gasps loudly. "Brendon Boyd! You need to tell Dallon!" I swallow when I hear my dad in the background. "What does he need to tell Dallon? He better not be pregnant again." my dad says in the background. I hold my belly and look down. "Oh he isn't. This is mom and son stuff. Go away Boyd." Mom says. "Thank you...I gotta go." I say and hang up.

—————

"Why isn't there a mug in the sink? Or a beer bottle in the trash?" Dallon calls from the kitchen. He was making dinner. "I didn't want to drink coffee or beer today." I say softly. "And why is that?" Dallon asks. I shrug and look down. I can't tell him about Onyx and Nirvana. Not right now. Later. He'll be mad. "Is everything alright Brendon? You didn't have coffee, or beer, or do your T shot. You didn't do it last month either actually." Dallon looks at me. "Is everything ok baby boy?" he says softly. I nod. "I took my T last month and today. I got a new bottle remember?" I say. Good excuse Brendon.

Being 23 and having no friends except your husband and mom sucks. I have no one to talk to this about. I want to tell someone about this. I can't tell Dallon. Well I can. I'm going too.

I'm walking past Dallon down the hall. "I'm pregnant." I say softly. He stops walking immediately and turns towards me. "What?" he asks softly. "I-I'm pregnant...with twins." I say, turning towards him. "Twins?" Dallon swallows. I was crying. He's mad. I nod. "Mhm...I-I'm sorry Dal. We don't have to keep them...I-I'd like to...I'm already attached to them. I even named them." I shrug and look down. "How many months are you baby? And what did you name em?" Dallon pulls me into a hug. "Three...Onyx and Nirvana. Unisex and pretty..." I mumble into his chest. "How long have you known?" Dallon brushes my hair out of my face. "A month...I wasn't planning on telling you today but you noticed how I stopped using my T and stuff.." I say. "A month? Baby.." Dallon frowns. "I'm not mad at you. And we can keep our babies, ok?" he says quietly. I nod and wipe my cheeks. "Let's get you in the bath tub, yeah? My three babies." Dallon grins widely and picks me up.
The rest of the night was great. He treated me like I was a prince.