D - ahhhh

Brendon is three months pregnant with twins. He just decided to tell me. He's known for a month. It kinda upsets me. He said the only other person that knows is his mom.

I wish I could tell my family. My dad doesn't let my mom talk to me or Brendon. Sometimes mom comes over to see Thalia and I but that's only like once a month. My mom has a secret phone she uses just to talk to Brendon and I. I called her but she didn't answer. That made me sad.

Brendon's choice in names was really good. Onyx and Nirvana Weekes. I said Onyx's middle name should be Salem. Brendon liked that a lot. He said it reminded him of his old cat. Now we have to find a middle name for Nirvana. Brendon said we might change Nirvana's name to Ophelia. We still don't even know the genders. I hope we have two little boys.

I'm kind of worried about Brendon. He's been experiencing everything he experienced with Thalia just a lot worse. Maybe it's because he's having twins. I feel like there's more complications he just doesn't want to tell me. He knows I'll be more worried than I need to be.

"You looked stressed." Awsten says. Awsten was my only teacher friend. I nod. "What's wrong?" he asks. "My husband is pregnant with twins. I think there's complications and he isn't telling me about them. He had complications with our daughter that I didn't find out about until she was 4." I say, looking at Awsten. "Congratulations on the babies...but if you think that's true, talk to him about it. It never hurts to ask. And make sure you go to every doctors appointment. Research complications he could have. If he has the symptoms of any, ask him of his doctor. Like I said, it never hurts to ask." Awsten shrugs. "Ok...thanks." I smile a little. I hope Brendon wasn't hiding anything from me.

a/n filler!! i'm sorry i'm updating this more than my other books i just feel more inspired to write this book right now uwu