B - 4 months

i look at myself in the mirror. i've gotten fatter. and my boobs are bigger.

i go downstairs to see my mom cooking dinner. great, she's cooking spaghetti. the smell of the garlic is making me want to vomit.

"Momma?" i say quietly. "Yeah Bren?" she says, keeping her attention on dinner. "I um...I need to ask you something. You have to promise not to get mad." my hands were holding my stomach. why? i let go of my stomach. "What is it?" she says, turning towards me and frowning. "I t-think I'm pregnant."
-------
my mom is dragging me into Walmart towards the pregnancy tests. "Who's the father? Is it Dallon?" mom asks. "Yes ma'am..." i hadn't gotten in trouble for telling her i could be pregnant. how is dallon going to react to this? is he going to leave me?

my mom stands outside of the bathroom and waits for me to come out while i take my pregnancy test. my hands are shaking the whole time. what if i'm pregnant and Dallon doesn't want it?
-------
i'm sitting on the couch sobbing into my mom's chest because i don't know how to tell my boyfriend in 3 to 4 months pregnant with his baby.

my mom says just to invite him over and tell him now. she wasn't mad at me. she told me she'd support me through all of this. i love her. i don't know how my dad is going to react though. or my sister.

my mom made me call Dallon and tell him to come over. i don't want to tell him. what if he leaves? what if he doesn't want our baby? fuck.

Dallon shows up pretty fast. i was sitting on the couch crying when my mom let him in.

"Brenny...?" Dallon frowns and comes over to me. he hugs me and i move away. i don't want to be near him. what if he tries to hurt me or our baby? he wouldn't do that. he's better than that.

"D-Dallon..." i sniffle. "Yeah Bren?" Dallon frowns. "I'm pregnant.."