Chapter 3

Jisoo

"Babe! Oh, I'm sorry." I say when I enter her office.

"Jisoo." She looks surprised. "Why are you here?" She asks.

My eyes darted on the girl sitting across her table.

"I just want to ask you out for lunch."

I asks averting my gaze to the girl.

"I can't now." She say avoiding eye contact with me. "I still have a meeting with Ms. Chen."

"Oh." I breathe out. "Can you not adjust it? Maybe after lunch." I suggest.

"I'm sorry Jisoo, but this is important." She say.

"Okay." I sigh.

I don't want to rant on her, saying if her work is more important than me.

"I gotta go." I bid. I waited for her to give me a kiss, but she just ignore me and sat on her chair again.

I leave her office with a heavy heart and eat lunch alone.

...

"Babe? Where are you?" I'm on the phone with Xie.

[Ahm...at my unit.]

"Oh, can I drop by?" I asks watching her being rattle inside of the coffee shop with a girl.

[I-I'm sick. I don't want you to get sick too.]

"Okay." I say gripping my phone in my hand.

[I'll hang up now Jisoo. My head is aching.]

Who knows a sweet girl like her, knows how to lie.

My jaw tighten as I watch her smile on the girl. They look happy. My breathe is heaving witnessing my girl spending her time with someone else.

I feel so angry right now, but I can't confront her and embarrassed her to her new girl. I sigh shakily as my eyes came warm.  Is she really need to cheat on me? I glance at them once again, but it crashed my heart seeing them kissing. I can't take it. I wipe my tears harshly and drive away.

Didn't she love me anymore? Is it because I'm lacking time to spend with her? I think I need to make this thing up. I don't want to lose her.

...

"LALISA!" I shout once I break her doorknob.

I walk over to the living room but it's empty.

"YAH LALIS--" I trailed off when a girl went out of the kitchen. With ice cream on her hand, and her spoon shove into her mouth.

"Who are you!?" She asks pointing the spoon at me. "Wait...I think I saw you somewhere." She said like she was reminiscing something.

I raised my brow and her cat eyes make me remember her.

"In the elevator." She nod with a smirk, but replaced with an intensed glare. "What are you doing here!?" She asks again.

I'm sure this is Lisa's unit I break in. I can't be wrong.

"You? What are you doing here? This is Lisa's unit!" I fired back. "Are you an intruder!?" I accused.

"Excuse me!" She gasps exaggeratedly. "This face...an intruder!? You must be kidding me." She roll her eyes.

"Who knows?" I shrug. "Even a face like that can be a harm." I huff.

She glared at me like if looks can kill, I'm already dead.

"Jisoo? What are you doing here?"

Suddenly Lisa appeared with Chaeyoung behind her.

"I smell sex!" I blurted out making Chaeyoung blush.