Chapter 5

Jisoo

It's been a week since the break up, and I still feel it so fresh. The pain and everything.

I need something to divert my thoughts, so I decided to head to the headquarter.

I pull over when I enter the basement of the building. I get my phone and keys before locking my car. Just when I'm about to walk, a car pull over just a feet away from me. I hitch my breathe and abruptly step backwards which my back hit my car. I groan and puff my cheek to contain the pain.

I angrily walk around and kick the wheel of the car.

"Yah! What are you doing!?"

My mouth gape a bit when a hot Jennie came out from the car with pissed expression. She's wearing a fitted black pants with gucci shirt cover with a leather jacket. She walk in front of me and her scent invaded my nose.

"Are you just gonna stare at me!?" She asks impatiently.

I blink and close my mouth. I cleared my thought before composing myself.

"You almost hit me!" I seethe upon recovering in daze because of her beauty.

She arched her eyebrow sexily and a smirk form into her lips.

"Almost?" She whisper asks. She moves closer to me. "Wait until I hit you for real." She husks out before walking away, leaving me breathless.

Did she just flirt on me!?
...

"Where is Lisa?" I asks Chaeyoung when I saw her on the infirmary.

"She's with Jennie at the training room." She say getting the gloves off of her hands.

"What is Jennie even doing here?" I asks confused.

"You're the sister of our boss here and you didn't even know?" She chuckled.

"I wouldn't ask if I already know Chae." I frown.

"She's a new hire agent." She say.

"What!?" I asks in disbelief.

"Don't act like you're shock Jisoo." She laughs. "Let's see how she's doing on the training room."

Something is urging me to see her and before I knew it, I was sitting on the view area with my eyes focused on her.

"Wow." I murmur when she effortless knock out the guy she's been fighting.

"Wow is right." Lisa chuckled beside me. "I told you, she's a monster." She added.

I watch her in amazement, how she throw punches and kicks making her opponent hit the floor.

"You sure she's just a new agent? Her skills is great." I say still not leaving my eyes at Jennie.

"Yep! She just went here a month ago. She's good at combat because she already trained when she's still schooling." Lisa explained.

I just nod and stop breathing when Jennie look up her and smirk when our eyes met. Why on earth she looks so hot!

I lean on my seat and fan myself when she finishes the training and went out of the room.

"You want a diversion right?" Lisa asks grinning.

"What are you even thinking?" My brows furrowed.

"Something good." She smiles playfully while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I will punch you if you don't stop doing that!" I hissed.

"Okay, okay." She laughs. "How about go down there, and fight with Jennie?" She suggests.