Chapter 4

Jisoo

I open the beer and drink on it. I decided to have a stay on the park for awhile. Just to clear my mind. I'm leaning on the tree as I play my fingers on the can.

Am I not enough to be a girlfriend? I mean I know how to manage my time and I'm doing my best to give enough time to her. What I don't understand is we're okay but in a snap there's a gap between us.

My emotion filled with sadness. I don't know if I can handle the pain if she ever leave me. I drink again and crumpled the can when I emptied it.

7 cans are already down and I still have one on my hand. I already feel a little bit dizzy.

"You know that I love you so much..." I closed my eyes and feel the cold breeze of the air. "...But how can you cheat on me? Just admit it straight to my face rather than having someone else when I'm not around." I sob.

I can't contain the pain anymore, I cry to let out and ease the pain I'm feeling right now. I rarely cry eapecially in front of someone. They know me as a playful and strong Jisoo. But they don't know me when I'm at the moment of breaking down.

I wipe my tears but it's just streaming down. I need Xie right now, to ease my suffering and tell me that she loves me.

I'm feeling drowsy as alcohol hit on me. I remember I still need to go back at Lisa's unit. I used the tree to support me to stand up but I just fell down.

"Ugh! My butt." I grunt.

"Next time you drink, be responsible enough for your garbage."

I squint my eyes to see who's talking in front me.

"Who are you?" I asks.

She squat in front of me and pick the empty cans.

"The one who will be struggling later just to get you back at Lisa's place." She say and stood up to throw the empty cans on the bin before coming back to me.

"I can go back on my own." I raised my chin and stand up.

"Yeah?" She crossed her arms while watching me struggling to walk straight. "You're drunk."

"I am not drunk, I'm Jisoo! KIM JISOO." I emphasized my name.

"Yeah, right." She roll her eyes.

I ignore her and tries to walk but it feels like I'm walking on the moon.

"What's happening on the earth's gravity?" I mumble to myself. "I feel so lighted."

"You know if you let me help you, you probably having your cold shower right now." She say folloqing me closely.

"How did you know I'm having a cold shower?" I gasps in surprise. "Are you one of my stalker!?" I accused squinting my eyes at her.

"You accused me earlier that I'm an intruder and now a stalker!?" She say in disbelief.

"You're not that bad if you're one of my stalker..." I nod while observing her feature. "...But I'm taken so shoo away." I say and continued to walk.

"Taken by a cheater." She whisper but I didn't hear it.

"XIE!" I shouts.

I stumble down on the ground and lower my head as I cry again.

"Hey, you okay?" She quickly knelt down in front of me as she hold my shoulder.

"Am I not enough to be love?" I cried out. "Do my love for her is not enough?"

I don't care if someone is seeing me crying right now. The truth is I'm comfortable with these warm arms embracing me.