Chapter 27

Jennie

"KIDS!" I shouted when Jisoo and Lisa keeps on running on the living room. Smacking each other with the toy hammer while laughing.

"MOM!" Lisa stops and stood up straight.

"BABE!" Jisoo groan and stomp her feet in a childish way. "I am not your kid...but I'm your baby." She chuckled and tries to wink at me but she failed.

I want to be angry with her but I just can't! She looks so cute as fuck so I let out a laugh.

"Is that how learn by hanging around with Lisa? Being a cheeseball?" I asks pulling her to sit beside me on the couch.

"Well? It works anyway." She grin sheepishly.

"Are we done packing?" Chaeyoung asks, resting both of her hands on her waist while checking our stuffs.

"I think so." I replied.

"Yes! We are going on a trip!" Lisa cheered. "Ohayo gozaimasu!" She added while lightly bowing her head.

"Ohayo!" Jisoo response. "Watashi wa Jisoo desu!"

"Hajimemashita. Watashi was Lisa desu."

Then they bow their head to each other then both shouted.

"TOKYO!"

"It's supposed to be 'Konbanwa', it's already evening." I say.

The living room fit with giggles except of me. I just sigh watching them cuddling like a kids.

"Enough of that." I clap my hands to get their attentions. "Let's go to sleep now, we need to leave early tomorrow." I say standing up.

"Aww man! It's still early." Lisa whine hanging hear head on the couch.

"Yeah." Jisoo agreed while pouting.

"Suit yourselves. Just don't rant tomorrow for lacking of sleep." I scoff before leaving them on the living room.

When I enter my room I quickly change into pyjamas after I took a quick shower. I set an alarm before tucking myself on the bed.

Just an hour passed, I heard laughs and giggling.

"Sshh guys! You might wake up Jennie." I heard Chaeyoung scolded in a low voice.

"Sorry." Lisa says still giggling.

Ugh! What are they still doing? I throw the cover aside and walks up to the living room. They we're compressed on the couch with Chaeyoung in the middle, holding her phone. They we're all giggling while all their eyes are focused on the screen. They didn't even noticed me so I cleared my throat.

"JISOOS!" Lisa blurted out in surprise holding her chest.

"Did you just say Jisoos?" Jisoo laughs hard.

"I was startled, it's still sounded like Jesus." Lisa pouted, defending herself.

"Did we disturb your sleep?" Chaeyoung asks feeling guilty.

I sigh walks over to them.

"Yeah. You go to sleep now and you..." I pull Jisoo up. "...cuddle with me." I say pulling her to our room.

"Goodnight!" Jisoo bid.

"What are you watching there?" I asks while we are settling ourself on the bed.

"Hmm, just random vines." She say hugging me.

"Oh, okay." I whisper and clutch my hand on the material she's wearing.