Chapter 10

Jisoo

"Fuck!" I hissed when someone slap me.

"Oh, now you're awake." I heard someone says.

I open my eyes and it feels so tired and sore. I frown when I can't move my hands and feet. That's when I realized I was tied up in a chair. What the!? Panic rushes over to my system when I remember Xie. I look around and I can't see her anywhere.

"You lookin' for my fiancè?" Jae smirk.

"Why am I here!?" I yelled trying struggling on my chair.

"Just to teach you some lesson." She said pretending to check her nails.

"Where is Xie fucking bastard!" I shout, right then I receive another slap on my face.

My jaw tigthened at the harsh force.

"It's none of your business." She seethe. "You know I'm so done acting like an innocent girl. I would have spare you off if you just listen to Xie and not to bother her anymore." She grabbed my her making me grunt in pain.

"But you're just so stubborn to obey. Now, you will be facing your death." She let go of my hair with a force, laughing evilly.

"I will kill you!" I gritted.

"No, no. I will kill you." She say as her face turns into so much anger. "But I will kill you, slowly." She grin.

A guy on her left handed her a sharp knife.

"It looks good to scrape your precious skin." She smile sweetly as she runs her finger tip on the edge of the knife.

My body let out a cold sweat. I can't escape her easily, they tied me up so tight. I can feel my skin being bruised because of the tight ropes.

Suddenly a faint sound of a gun was heard, echoing inside the building.

"What is that!?" Jae hissed and let out her focus on me. "Go see it!" She instructed the two goons, leaving us the two here.

I only have one choice so that I can escape from this tight ropes. I need to dislocate one of my hand to slide it out. I took a deep breathe and bite my bottom lip hard as I twist my left hand. I groan in too much, tears clouded on my eyes as my left hand broke. I silently sob and tried all my strength to pull away my left hand. When it successfully slipped out, the rope has been lose. I quickly pull my right hand and pull Jae, smacking my head on her head.

She loosen up the hold on the knife as it landed on the ground.

"You bitch!" She growl holding her sore head.

"I know." I smirk and quickly pick up the knife on the ground.

Before she could stand up, I snap the knife to cut ropes on my feets.

"Hep! You stay there or I'll go into you?" I smirk standing up on my chair.

My left hand is throbbing in pain but this ain't my priority now. I need to find Xie and get her out of this place. I was walking slowly to her, gripping the knife.

Her face is screaming in horror, knowing that I will not let her live.

"Say bye bye." I grin and before I could stab the knife on her, a loud sound of the gun echoed as my left hand numb in so much pain.

I painfully look into my injured arm, blood gushing in it. Well, fuck!

"Bye." Jae grin before running away from me.

I heaved a breathe to contain the pain. I look over to the guy who's aiming the gun on me.

"Did you just shot me?" I asks tilting my head.