Chapter 17

Jennie

"Yay! Finally!" Jisoo cheered happily when her left arm is already fully healed.

"Just don't put too much pressure on it for the next few days, okay?" Chaeyoung reminded.

"Yeah, sure." Jisoo nod. "I can punch with two knuckles again." She laugh weirdly.

I roll my eyes not averting my gaze at the magazine I am reading right now. I was sitting on the single couch across them.

"Jennie?" Lisa calls standing beside me.

"What?" I replied dully.

"Can I borrow your--"

"No." I cut her off flipping the page.

"I'm not even done talking!" She whined, lightly stomping her feet on the floor.

"You know how I don't like you touching what's mine..."

"Yeah? Will you choke me to death if I touch..."

"Aish! Move your hand off my face Manoban!" I heard Jisoo hissed making me lift my eyes to see them.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm just testing Jennie." Lisa smirk teasingly, which earned a glare from me.

"Testing about what?" Jisoo asks curiously.

"About--"

"Shut your mouth Lisa." I warned causing her to giggle.

"About what?" Jisoo added, looking into my direction.

"It's nothing." I say glaring at Lisa.

"LISA!" Jisoo and I both scream in dislike when Lisa kissed Jisoo on her cheek.

Lisa burst out laughing and I suddenly blush lightly when I realized how just I reacted.

"That...startled me." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I'm gonna kick her face if you don't pull Lisa away from me Chaeyoung." Jisoo growl wiping her cheek.

Yeah, do that for me Jisoo.
...

"Jennie! Jendeuk!"

I heard Jisoo voice while rushing to enter my room.

"What is it?" I asks.

"I'll be out, you want something?" She say standing on my door.

I shake my head. "Where are you going?" I asks instead, sitting up to lean on the headboard.

"Hmm..." I look at her when she looks hesitant to answer. "...to meet a friend."

"Yeah?" I raised my brow but nod anyway. "Lock the door before you leave." I say.

"Okay."

Just when I thought she's leaving already, she run over to my bed and lean in to me to kiss my cheek.

"Bye." She smile before running out of my room.

I bit my lip and surpress a smile with her action. It caught me by surprise and made the butterflies in my stomach wild.

Suddenly my phone rings, Taehyung is calling. I pick up my phone and asnwered the call.

"Hello?" I greeted.

[Wow! This is the first, you didn't yelled at me.]

I heard Taehyung laugh on the other line.

"Tell me why you call before I yell at you." I say rolling my eyes. I'm just in a good mood.