Chapter 19

Jisoo

"Chaeyoung! Can I have some of your snacks?" I say when I enter the infirmary.

"Yeah, sure." She nod without looking at me.

She's currently curing one of the agents. I go over to her bag and grab a snacks.

"Thank you chipmunk!" I say sitting on the couch. "Anyway, have you seen Lisa and Jennie?" I asks munching the food.

"Lisa is with Wendy and Joy, and Jennie I think she's with Taehyung." She say.

I stop chewing my food for a second, then munch it eagerly after. Why are they always hanging around!?

"What is the score between Jennie and Taehyung?" I asks.

Chaeyoung look over to her shoulder to glance at me before looking back again to the patient.

"I don't know, but they are ex lovers."

"WHAT!?" I blurted out and accidentally throw my food on the ground, but ny senses is not in the food right now. But in the fact that I just know.

"You startled me Jisoo!" Chaeyoung whined.

"I'm sorry." I say calming myself.

"Are they...back together?" I choked out.

"Who knows." She shrug her shoulders. "Why is it you suddenly become interested in Jennie's love life?"

"Nothing..." I breathe out.

My mind can't calm itself, it's I'm being paranoid. Of what they are doing right now, or if they're having fun.

"You can ask Jennie if you want." She suggested.
...

I was walking in the hallway with both of my hands inside my pocket.

"Yah Taehyung! Give it back!"

I stop my tracks and halt infront of a closed door.

"I'll give it back to you if you kiss me."

My brows connected and my jaw tighten upon hearing it. I suddenly kick the door so hard that it breaks.

"What the fuck!" I heard Jennie shouts in surprise. "Jisoo!?"

"It's devil's spawn..." I say staring at her blankly and moves to Taehyung. "..satan wants me to fetch Taehyung for him." I say coldly.

"W-what?" Taehyung stutters.

"I will not repeat, but I'll show you." I smirk and walks into him.

"Look Jisoo--"

"Shut up, save your voice cause we will talk." I turn my head to see Jennie looking at us with confused look. "If you'll excuse us, we just have something to talk about." I say.

"O-okay." She nod, still confused.

After Jennie left, Taehyung stood on the corner like a scared puppy.

"What have I told you!?" I gritted , staring at him with furious eyes.

"Jisoo it's not what--damn!" He groan in pain when I punch his face.

"I told you to back off, you remember!?" I seethe gripping his collar.

"I-I do." He struggle to answer. "But I swear, there is nothing going on between us!" He rambles.

"Oh really?" I shoved him on the wall.

"Aish! You're so strong!" He groaned and use the wall so that he can stand staright. "If you're jealous, just admit it!"