Chapter 23

Jisoo

It already evening and I was sleeping alone because Jennie is at headquarter right now. I wanted to go with her but she insist that I should have rest because I just finished my photoshoot.

My brows connected a bit when I felt something dip beside me. I was about to hug the person who laid beside ne but I frown when she don't smell like Jennie. I fluttered my open and ready to punch the person but she's quick to hug and spoon me.

"Limario!?" I say pushing her off of me.

"Sshh, I'm still sleepy." She mumble with closed eyes.

"What the! Why are you here!?" I hiss succesfully pushing her so that she's not hugging me.

"We have a mission..." She paused and yawn. "...later at 8am." She continued.

I glance at my phone to see what time is it and it's 12:43am.

"You could just meet me later and not lying her beside me." I groan snatching the blanket on her.

"Sshh!" She hush me again and turn her back on me.

Ugh, this girl.
...

"WAKE UP!" I heard Lisa shouts making me wake up.

I blindly grab the pillow and smack it hard on the direction where I heard her shouted.

"Oh fuck!" She groaned.

"Shut up Manoban!" I growl dipping my head on the pillow.

"Nooo..." She wail and flop on top of me. "...we have a mission, remember?"

"You know what, I wish Jennie see us in this position so that she will kill you right on the spot." I groan.

"Tsk, you're thinking something that is very very bad." She say getting up.

"Go make our breakfast while I'm taking a bath." I commamded.

"Wow! Unbelievable, am I your servant?" She scoff crossing her arms.

"No, but you have no choice. So move!" I glared at her.

"You're so mean to me." She sigh dramatically but turn her back on me getting out of my room.

I just chuckled and made my way to the bathroom. While on the process of cleaning my body, I heard the door open and something shuffling inside Jennie's room.

"Lisa!?" I called while drying my body with the towel.

There is no response. I just shrug and wear my robe before exiting the bathroom. But just as I step out of the bathroom, someone grab me and pinned me to the wall. Good thing I didn't use my reflex to use defense, or else I will tie myself on the ceiling if I did that. It was my Jennie who's pinning me right now.

"Hey, goodmorning Jichu." She drop her head on my shoulder, more like resting.

"Good morning too Jendeuk." I say kissing the side of her head, she looks tired. "You look tired, are you okay?" I asks.

I felt her nod. I slowly push our body and when the back of her knees hit the bed, we both fall on it. I use both of my hands to support my body so that I can see her.

"Did you already eat breakfast?" I asks giving a peck on her lips.

"Na uh." She weakly shake her head.

"Awe, Lisa is--omygod." I trailed off when I remember I let Lisa made our breakfast. She can't cook!

"Burning down the kitchen? Yes." Jennie chuckled.