Chapter 24

Jisoo

"Hey, slow down." I stop Bobby when he's about to kiss me.

We are already inside his car and I'm not liking the smell of it. The smell of cigarettes makes me feel sick.

"Why?" He furrowed his brows while looking intently to me.

I gritted my teeth when his hand landed on my thigh. I'm gonna make him unconscious, for real! I subtly push his hand off.

"I haven't taken the pill yet." I smile nodding on his pocket where the drugs are.

"Oh." He chuckled and get the pill out of his pocket. "Here."

I took it and pretended that I drink it. Bitch, there's no way I will let him touch me. I will kill him slowly if he ever did.

"Ready?" He smirk leaning closer to me.

Can I punch him now? But my eyes caught something on his dashboard, it's a gun. Just one wrong move, he can shoot me dead.

"Ready than ever." I smirk pulling him by his collar.

"Aish! Can you just knock him off already? You are flirting!" Lisa says on the other line followed by Jinyoung's chuckle.

I ignore them and focus on Bobby who's enjoying pur closeness. His eyes widen and stare at me with hunger when I reach for my pants, he thinks I'm going to undress. Oh please, only my Jennie can see my glory. I smirk when he's too focus while tracing his fingers on my arms and shoulder. I feel so dirty already, I think I need a whole day bath!

I copied what he was doing, I trace my fingertip on his skin giving shiver to his spine. Gross. I need to finish this. When he's about to kiss me, I wear the iron knuckle and clenched my fist hard before punching him square in his face.

"Wow! What was that? I heard something broke." Lisa says.

"It's his nose." I chuckled when Bobby rested on his seat unconscious with his nose broke and bleeding.

"That must be really painful, like really!" Lisa laugh.

I put back the iron knuckle on my purse, pulling put a handcuff to capture Bobby. So easy, but how can I get out of his car without anyone noticing that I'm dragging an unconscious body.

"You guys already finish there? I need help to move this guy into our car." I say.

"I'll go help you." Jinyoung replied. "Where are you?" He asks.

"Parking lot, red." I say.

"Got it."

While waiting for him, I dialed Jennie's number. It's lunch and I want to check up on her if she already eaten.

"Jendeuk ah?" I say when she picked up.

[Chu!] I can feel the excitement on her voice that makes me smile. [I miss you. When are you coming home?]

"We just see each other earlier Jendeuk." I chuckled.

[I don't care, I miss you.] I can tell that she's pouting right now, what a soft.

"I miss you too. Did you already eat?" I asks looking outside the window.

[Yep. Chaeng and I cooked something for lunch.]

I heard a knock from the window and see Jinyoung.

"Good, gotta go baby, I'll see you later okay? I love you." I say sweetly.

[Okay, I love you too.] I heard a kiss sound before the call ended.

I just chuckled and put my phone back on my pocket before opening the door.