Chapter 18

Jisoo

"H-hey." Jennie smiled nervously while I pinned her on the wall. Gripping her collar, but with not too much force.

"Hey." I say, staring at her with blank expression.

"What's w-wrong?" She asks a bit trembling.

Good question. I twitched my lips when her question hit me. What is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this? Why am I so fucking pissed just because I saw her and Taehyung being sweet and all earlier. Damn this feeling!

"I am pissed--" I trailed off when I can't find the words to say. My grip on her collar loosen and my hand rest on her upper chest. I swallow deep as her confuse and curious eyes find answer on me.

"About what?" She whisper and hold my hand on her chest, putting it on our side.

Speak Jisoo!

"About you and Taehyung hooking up!" I suddenly yelled in her face making her startled and so am I.

Stupid mouth! Of all words!

"I mean--it's not---" I was cut off when she breathe out a laugh. "Yah, why are you laughing?" I asks a bit annoyed and embarrassed.

"Jennie!" I groaned and stomp my feet when she's still laughing. "There is nothing funny!" I retorted.

She breathe in deep to calm herself, but there's still a smile creeping on her sexy lips.

"Are you...jealous?" She smirk.

"What!?" I blurted out and step back a bit. "I am not!" I say sternly.

"Really?" She tease and lean on the wall, crossing her arms on her chest.

I huff and scrunched my nose. "Really! There is no reason for me to be jealous." I say.

"If you say so." She shrug but still looking at me with teasing eyes.

"Aish! I told you, I am not!" I insist with a huff. "I have Xie and I lov--fuck!" I groaned in surprise when she grab me by the collar, and this time she was the one who's pinning me on the wall.

Her eyes are so expressive, and I'm not liking it because she looks so fucking furious and angry.

"Remember this Jisoo..." she gritted leaning closer to me. I can already feel her warm breathe hitting my face. "...You don't belong to her."

My brows connected about what she say and clenched my fist.

"You don't have the right to say that! We love each--"

She cut me off by kissing me roughly and deep, that I can't even cope up and breathe. I pushed her but she's strong, she pull away making me breathless.

"You, Kim Jisoo, belongs to me." She possessively says before turning her back on me.

Leaving me speechless. I'm not even done processing the kiss and now...those words. Fuck Jennie Kim, you're messing my mind!
...

It's already the time for dinner but Jennie is still on her room. I'm alone on the kitchen, thinking if I should eat or not. I sigh and drop my face on the table, my cheek pressing against on it.

"What do you mean by that." I mumble to myself, pertaining to what Jennie have said earlier.

You, Kim Jisoo, belongs to me.

Aish! I think I'm going crazy! I brushed my hair in a frustrated way. She's making me confused, plus she didn't even still say about that stupid ugly Taehyung. She kissed me again and say those words, but she's with Taehyung. What kind of game is she trying to play!?