Baby Brother

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WILL READ THIS, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS
A BAEKYEOL FF.

So that basically means that this story is gonna be TOP!Baek and BOTTOM! Chan

Who says Baekhyun can't top?😏

__________________

12:00 NN
Lunch Break

"YOU ARE JUST AN UGLY FAT FAGGOT NERD! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" a bully said to the poor boy who is now whimpering in the middle of the university grounds. He continued to throw eggs, flour, and basically everything that his hands could reach.

"YES! LOOK AT YOU, YOU ARE SO UGLY" another student said and threw another egg at the nerd.

The other students who were there at the scene are just watching and if not, are also throwing him stuff that would make himself disgusting and dirty in the eyes of others. Yes, they were just watching him suffer. He hated himself for that--he hated himself for being weak, for not being able to stand up by himself.

'They are right'  he thought to himself as he cried silently 'when will they stop? Did I do something wrong?'

"AWWW LOOK AT THE POOR NERD! ALREADY CRYING?!" Josh, the leader of the bullies said and everyone began laughing again.

Yes, this is basically his life, being the entertainment of others just because he is  just a fat and ugly nerd.

They continued throwing hurtful words and things at him, and he couldn't do anything, he couldn't fight, for he was not on their level. Everyone in this prestigious school is more powerful than him and his family.

Well, not anymore

                _______________________

11:00 AM

"What a nice day" Baekhyun said in a sarcastic way because first, he missed his first five subjects at his university because he overslept. Secondly, there was no food at the dining table. He would've cooked but he knew that he will be even more late if he did that.

He just woke up 5 minutes ago because his father kept on calling him. Asking if he is ok, if he needs anything and such.

"I know you just woke up, go to school now or  I'm cutting all your cards" he groaned as he heard that. So, he got out of his bed and started to get ready for school.

He sighed in frustration as he remembered that again.

"Time to go to that fvcking place again" he said to himself while driving his car towards the university.

                                    *time skip*

After driving, he reached this place again, this place he called hell. Its not that the Byun Baekhyun actually sucked at his studies, no, he even excel in them actually. He just hated the fact that he needs to go to a place where he is being bossed around by teachers. He also hated the fact that everybody just sticks to him for social status.

Yes, Byun Baekhyun is popular. He is definitely a perfect human being. He is smart, rich and when he smiles, the whole world stops and stares for a while.He is blessed with demi-god looks (that he said he never wished for)  He can be an angel to those who are kind and he is obviously someone you shouldn't mess with.

Enough for the introductions, he came inside the university parking lot and park(chanyeol?lol) his car. He then began walking towards the cafeteria cause damn, he's starving.

He was about to reach the cafeteria when an egg was thrown at him.

"What the hell?"

Everything stopped.

Like, who would dare to throw an egg at the Byun Baekhyun?

"I'm s-sorry" was all he heard. It came from the middle of commotion. In the middle of the university grounds so he walked towards the voice and saw

A nerd being bullied again?

"You"he said while pointing at the guy who threw him an egg.

"I'M S-SORRY I SWEAR THAT WAS MEANT FOR HIM!" the guy said while pointing at the nerd that is now crying while being covered in flour, eggs, mud...and paint?

'What the hell?' Baekhyun thought.

"Do you think its right to throw a fucking egg at me? And seriously? Bullying? God, you are all so childish. Bullying someone who isn't at your level just shows that you stepped down on theirs" he smirked.

He stepped towards the group of bullies and they stepped backwards. Fear was evident at their eyes.

Cowards

Without further ado, he punched the guy who threw him an egg.

"That is for staining my uniform" he punched him again "that is for bullying that nerd over there"he punched him again "and this is for INTERUPPTING MY SUPPOSED TO BE EATING TIME!" he threw a last strong punch

"All of you, " he pointed at the people who are all joining the commotion " Director's office. Now"

Everyone obeyed. Afraid of seeing an angry Baekhyun.

"And you" he said while pointing at the chubby nerd.

"Come with me"

   ___________________________

SOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT WAS THE TEASER CHAPTER😂

I'M SO SORRY FOR GRAMITICAL ERRORS AND MISSPELLED WORDS. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE

Also, I created this fic cuz I am a 60% ChanBaek shipper and 40% BaekYeol shipper

AND I THINK THE WORLD NEEDS MORE BOTTOM! YEOL

Anyways, how was it? Horrible? I know. Sorry :(