1st

A/N: Thank you for everyone who is reading this! I love you all~!💕

____________

"What did you guys do this time?" Sehun asked as he massaged his temples. He seriously doesn't like dealing with these kind of problems but unfortunately, he has to because he is the Student Council President.

From Baekhyun:

Give those people punishments for bullying.

Sent 3 minutes ago

He received this text message from Baekhyun a while ago. Just a minute before these people infront of him came into the Director's office.

Why was he here, you asked? Well, he is here because he needs the Director to sign some new policies that he would be implementing to the university soon. But for some unknown reasons, Director Kim isn't at his office as of the moment.

So he had to wait. And he hated waiting.

Oh Sehun never waits.

It should be the other way around

"S-sorry Mr. President" a girl stuttered while crying. "We're sorry Sunbae, we didn't mean it" another boy said. His co-bullies agreed to what the two people said but Oh Sehun is not happy about this.

"Your sorry cannot do anything" he said in a calm but scary and cold voice. "The damage has been done." He said again while grabbing a piece of paper while writing down the names of the bullies so that he can give them a 3-week suspension.

(A/n:  idk how many weeks bullies can get when they are being punished but in my school, its three weeks so.... yeah)

"All of you would have a three week suspension. Now, give this letter to your parents for them to be informed why you guys aren't  going to the university for three weeks. Also, tell them to meet Director Kim tomorrow or else..." he said with a threatening voice.

He only got nods and some muffled crying in response.

" And oh, wait for Director Kim here and please tell him that I came here and that he must sign the papers on his table. "

He said and left the room.

________________

"S-sunbae"

Baekhyun only looked at the boy beside him. From his point of view, this boy is somewhat cute but he won't tell that to anyone.

"?"

"Where are we going?"

Baekhyun didn't answered him. He just continued walking and Chanyeol just kept quiet the whole time 'what if he got angry because I asked a question...what if he doesn't like noisy people?  Oh no' he bagan overthinking and tears started forming in his eyed again 'Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me just like everybody else'

"Hey here is one new-- wait why are you still crying?" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't even noticed that they are now in the locker room.

'I'm crying again. I'm so embarassing'  he said to himself as he continue to cry.

To his surprise, Baekhyun held out a handkerchief to him. "Hey, don't just look at it, use it. You need this more than me" Baekhyun said but Chanyeol just looked at Baekhyun's hand that holds the handkerchief.

'Aish, I'll do it myself' Baekhyun said in his mind and started wiping Chanyeol's tears. Chanyeol was stunned and flattered. He doesn't know why his heart is beating so fast just because a certain someone is wiping his tears away from his face. "I don't want to see people crying. Especially innocent ones. Now, stop crying like a baby and change your clothes. You stink" Baekhyun said as he open his locker and get his oversized sweater and jogging pants, tossing it to Chanyeol. Luckily, Chanyeol catched it. He wasn't that good at catching things. "T-thank you" he stuttered as he walked towards the men's comfort room to change his clothes.