14th

"No, this is not happening"

Chanyeol tried to make himself calm as possible. He seriously wouldn't like to create a scene here. No, not here, atleast not with his Hyung around.

And so he ran outside as fast as he could

He cried

He doesn't even know what is wrong with him. Why was he crying? Is it because he likes his hyung? Is it because they already did it? Is it because he is expecting more? Is it because he was expecting that the both of them are probably 'a thing' after that happened? Or was it because of the fact that he thought his hyung loved him too?

Mommy did not said that expectation is the root of all heartaches.

'How can I be so stupid? Of course no one would love me except mom' he told himself. He cried harder as he remembered all of the things that he has been going through and has already been through.

Getting heart broken wasn't his thing, really. Sure, he's used to the constant bullying and all but the fact that someone made him felt so loved was all foreign to him. It was all new, so new and precious that he knows he wouldn't want it to be gone.

But not everything will be always according to planned.

He stared at the night sky that somehow represents how he feels-- dark, empty and tired. After a couple of months of living with Byun Baekhyun, he totally didn't see this coming. Baekhyun was the last person that he was expecting to hurt him anyways.

"Park Chanyeol, you stupid little cute shit"

He turned around to see where that voice is coming from, no, it couldn't be him. He was busy making out with some plastic bitch anyways.

Chanyeol couldn't care any less. He didn't mind the remark that was thrown at him, instead, he just kicked some random rocks as he was hanging his head down low. He doesn't feel like talking to anybody else.

'Ugh, can this day get any worse?' He thought as he recalled all the scenarios that happened this day. He sighed, he wiped his tears. He was done crying, there was no more tears left to cry. He was crying nonstop for the whole day anyways.

"Yaahh! Don't you hear me?!"

Chanyeol huffed in annoyance. Seriously, doesn't this random guy get that he wants to be alone?

"Are you seriously ignoring me now?"

He didn't mind the guy that was behind him. Instead, he sighed for the nth time this day and turned around, ready to find his Sehun sunbae to drive him back home. He did bring Chanyeol into this party anyways.

As soon as he turned around, he was was greeted by a bone crushing hug.

'What is happening?' Everything was so fast. As far as he could remember, he was at the garden, crying, and some random dude was annoying him, and now he is hugging him?

Who's he, you ask?

well, it's none other than the Byun Baekhyun.

As soon as he felt his hyung's warm embrace over him, he wrapped his arms around him, copying the thing that Baekhyun was doing.

"H-hyung"