13th

The day is so lovely. The birds are chirping, the Sun is shining marvelously, the air is fresh, everything seems right. Everything is perfect.

Chanyeol smiled as he remembered what happened last night.

He could still feel his soreness down there and this made him blush madly, thinking of how monstrous his brother's friend was.

He brushed off the thoughts that was giving him a hard time and just looked at the spot next to him.

He saw a figure coming from under the blanket and thought it was Baekhyun. He grabbed the blanket, ready to greet Baekhyun a good morning, only to find out the figure below was only pillows.

Baekhyun is not there

Byun Baekhyun left him

He smiled sadly and walked slowly towards the bathroom. As he took each step, he could feel that his lower body hurts. He tried to resist the urge to cry but he couldn't. It hurts so much.

'Why am I crying? Why does it hurt?'

Because you are expecting something more than just this.

***

As he finished his shower, he dressed himself with the university's uniform. He looked into the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom, checking if his eyes were still puffy from crying. Chanyeol thanked the heavens that it wasn't that bad. Yes, it was swollen but just a little bit and he was fine with that.

He made his way downstairs only to be greeted by the numerous maids and butlers. He walked towards the dining hall and sitted on one of the chairs.

Again, he was alone. He was eating by himself.

"Why don't you eat with me?" He asked the servants. The servants just smiled politely while turning their heads left and right as a symbol of 'no'. "We already had our breakfast Young Master" one of the butlers answered politely. Chanyeol just nodded in agreement and continued to eat his pancakes.

After several minutes of eating, he stood up, ready to get his bag from upstairs but stopped when one of the butlers spoke.

"I'll drive you today, Young Master Chanyeol. I hope you don't mind but it seems that Young Master Baekhyun was in a hurry earlier this morning"

Yeah, sure he was.

*****

Classes were boring. Chanyeol was a nerd, yes, that was given but today, he doesn't know why he felt the urge to just walk out of the classroom, leave the university grounds, go home, and just sleep all day.

He was never like this. He sighed as the bell rang, standing up like those other students and made his way towards his next subject which was Physical Education and was held at the university's gymnasium.

Before entering the gym, he made his way towards the locker room first for he needs to change to P.E. clothes. Damn, how was he going to hide those hickeys on his neck? He was about to change back to his uniform when a concealer appeared right before him.

He looked towards the direction of the person who was holding it only to see someone he wouldn't expect.

It was none other than Oikawa Tooru

The Oikawa Tooru that possesses both looks and talents. The Oikawa Toruu that is the setter of his university's team. The Oikawa Tooru that topped his class without any sweat at all.