4th

CHANYEOL fixed his eyeglasses as he watch Baekhyun walk down the stairs. He can't even think of a possible answer on why his sunbaenim is so gorgeous when he is just wearing their uniform.

He grabbed his bag and his books before standing up and walking towards Baekhyun. "Let's go?" Baekhyun asked. He only nodded at his question.

While walking towards the parking lot, Chanyeol can't help but be amazed as he saw so many cars. Baekhyun pressed his car keys and he saw how one of the cars light up and made a loud sound.

Baekhyun opened his matte black ferrari 458 's shot gun seat for Chanyeol

Baekhyun opened his matte black ferrari 458 's shot gun seat for Chanyeol. "Get in now or we'll be late" Chanyeol blushed as he got inside the car. When he was already inside, Baekhyun already closed his doors and walked around to sit at the driver's seat.

____________________

The car drive was actually quiet. So quiet. Awkwardness filled the atmosphere but knowing Baekhyun, he cannot stay quiet for a long time. He wants the atmosphere to be light and happy.

"So, you're Park Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun knows this is actually a lame way to start a conversation but he cannot blame himself for he was always the one to be approached by others.

"Yes"

Silence.

"You're really that quiet? I mean...you can talk to me you know. I don't bite" Baekhyun said in a friendly voice.

"But... I can't" Chanyeol hung his head low. He knows he can't and he won't.

"What? Why? You're now my younger brother so we should get along" Baekhyun stopped the car as the traffic's light turned red. He faced Chanyeol. "Is it because of your bullies? Don't mind them, Chanyeol. They won't hurt you again. I promise you that" he said in an assuring voice and Chanyeol could swear that the atmosphere became warm just because of Baekhyun's voice.

"O-ok Baekhyun-sunbaenim" Chanyeol said in a low voice. With that, Baekhyun smiled and said "Thats better! I hope we can get along well now Baby Brother, also, you can just call me 'hyung'. Your 'Baekhyun-sunbaenim is so long to say, you know?" Baekhyun said as he laugh as little. He honestly find his new shy younger brother cute.

But wait....'DID HE JUST CALLED ME BABY BROTHER?!' Chanyeol said in the back of his head. He can swear that he is now blushing like crazy. He can see himself in the car's mirror and he looks like a tomato.

"Yes, h-hyung" he said in a shy voice once again.

"Say it once more. I can't hear you" Baekhyun said as he opened the car engine once again because the traffic lights are now green which indicates 'go'