5th

"Actually, there is"

Before Chanyeol could answer, a voice was heard behind their backs. Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned their heads towards where the voice is coming from and there they saw the student council president.

"What is it now, Sehun?"

Sehun sat down beside Baekhyun and glared at him. "Don't 'what is it, Sehun'  me you careless creature" He looked unto Chanyeol who is just infront of them and said "You" he looked at him with eyes as judging as before "who are you?"

Chanyeol felt intimidated as Sehun's eyes landed on him. He's talking to the student council president and the heir of the largest clothing brand in the world. Who else wouldn't be intimidated, right?

Chanyeol held his glasses as he hung his head low once again. "I-I'm Park Chanyeol, sunbae" he said in a barely audible voice but Sehun and Baekhyun still heard him. "What is your relationship with this creature?" He looked at Baekhyun with disbelief because firstly, Baekhyun never talks, be-friend or approaches anyone that is not him. He is the 'approach-me-first' type of guy.

"Don't be too harsh on your words, Sehun. Can't you see he's shy?!" Baekhyun said while eating his pasta. "I'm not being harsh on him. I'm just asking him you know" Sehun said in a 'duh' voice. "Ask him in a nice way then" Baekhyun replied.

"You know I'm never nice. I'm just like you"

"You seriously need to improve your socializing skills my dear friend. Look you love atten--"

Sehun cutted Baekhyun's statement.

"And you need to improve your partying 'skills'. I mean, do you even know how much trouble you've caused be just to bring you back to your house?!!" Sehun said in a frustrated tone. He suddenly remembered everything that Baekhyun did last night.

Baekhyun looked at him cluelessly. He only knows that he had too much alcohol last night and that Sehun is the one who brought him back to his home because if its not Sehun, then who will, right?

"Uhh, no?"

"You were totally wasted last night, you jerk! You even made out with several women to the point where I had to drag you out of the bar at 2am in the morning just to bring you home. You even threw up in the parking lot! Goodness, you were also talking nonsense about your life and your suppose to be 'baby brother'" Sehun said as he drink his tea to calm himself down. "And when we reached your home, I had to talk to your father explaining on why you were wasted and why you were partying all night."

Baekhyun can't remember anything from last night. He really did that? He looked at Sehun with desbelief.

"Really?"

"Really"

Meanwhile, Chanyeol heard their conversation. 'So he made out with several women? I knew it. He's straight. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a night with him, right?' He said in his mind. He doesn't know why it seemed like his heart was torn into two. He knows he shouldn't feel sad but he still is.

"...and because of what you've done last night, you owe me one." Sehun continued.

"Yeah, sure." Baekhyun said with a shrug. He's pretty confident that he could give Sehun tbe favor that he is asking for. "What is it?"

"You see, my sister is coming back later" Sehun started. Yeah, Sehun have an older sister from the states and she's coming back for their parent's anniversary. "Thats cool. What do you want me to do with it then?" Baekhyun asked. He can't see any problem with that at all unless.....

"She's coming back with her"

With Sehun's statement, Baekhyun's aura darkened. "So?" Baekhyun asked in an emotionless voice.

Chanyeol could feel that Baekhyun is somewhat....angry and sad? 'Whats wrong? Who's "her?"'

"I'm just telling you that so you'll be informed." Sehun said. "I still have care for you, you know"

Baekhyun only stared at his food.

"Anyways, going back to our topic earlier, what is your relationship with Baekhyun?" Sehun said as he turn his attention to Chanyeol again. Sehun didn't want to talk but he noticed that the atmosphere is starting to get heavy and tensed because of Baekhyun's aura.

"U-uhm..." Chanyeol couldn't answer. What would he say? That he is Baekhyun's stepbrother? Would that be even valid? I mean...he would just be staying with the Byun's until his mother is cured, right?

"He's my baby brother" Baekhyun answered out of the blue.

Chanyeol could feel himself blushing because....'did hyung just called me 'baby?!' But anyways, maybe he meant it in another way'

"What?!" Sehun said with shock. "Your father re-married?! How come I didn't know?" He continued. "...or is he your long lost brother? Wait but thats not possible. Enlighten me, please?"

"He's my stepbrother until his mom is cured. He will be staying at our mansion for the mean time so...yeah."

Sehun wanted to ask more questions but it seems like Chanyeol is uncomfortable with the subject thats why he decided to switch their topic.

"Oh, ok. I hope you guys would get along well. Don't worry Mr. Park, I'm a good person. Just don't mess with me and we'll be in good terms, got that?"

"Y-yes, sunbae"

"Sehun, you're scaring him. Calm down" Baekhyun said as he eyed the two.

"Fine, fine. You know I'm not that good at making friend, right? Thats why I'm stuck with you" Sehun said.

"Shouldn't you be thankful that I'm your only bestfriend though? I thought you loved me. I'm hurt Sehun" Baekhyun said as he held his chest, acting like he is really hurt.

"Hell no" Sehun said with disgust but Baekhyun just laughed it out "awww. I love you too my dear bestfriend" he said and chuckled. He really loves annoying Sehun.

Chanyeol could see how close these two are. They are indeed bestfriends. People around him even says that these two are like brothers since they have been bestfriends eversince.

Chanyeol just wished that his Baekhyun sunbae would be as comfortable as he is now with Sehun when he is with him.

He could see how they exchange insults and glares but still end up laughing and hitting each other playfully. He stared at them with envy.

Because he never actually felt the feeling when you have a bestfriend and most of all, he wants to be as close as Sehun to Baekhyun. He wants to make his hyung laugh and smile just like Sehun.

'But how?'

____________________

Short update! GOOOOODMORNING CHINGUS!

Next Chapter would be long af and would be published later😊