18th

Thank you so much for supporting me! 

Every kind words of yours has been my inspiration~

||•||•||•||•||

"So you finally decided to wake up, huh?"

Chanyeol felt like his body is going to burst into several pieces any minute now. He feels so bad. 'Where am I?' He adjusted his vision so that he can see properly. Unfortunately, his vision is blurry since he didn't have his glasses with him.

*SLAP*

He winced as he felt a sting on his cheek. He could literally taste his own blood. The impact from the slap was no joke.

"W-who...are y-you?" His voice cracked as he his throat is very dry. There was no answer but he was punched.

The woman only laughed evilly as she looked at her pathetic hostage who's now bleeding and looking so pale; probably because of the lack of nutrients. She didn't even bother feeding him, she could care less. She continued inflicting pain on Chanyeol as she physically abuse his body.

"S-stop...p-please." Chanyeol begged. She just laughed.

"No one's gonna stop me, sweetie. Now, do me a favor and scream for me more." Saying this, she reached for a knife inside her pocket and started carving words on Chanyeol's body. She laughed maniacally as Chanyeol screamed. She tore his clothes apart, leaving him with nothing.

'Worthless'

'Die'

'Ugly'

'Son of a whore'

'Revenge'

Those were the words that she repeatedly carved on Chanyeol's body with a knife. She wrote this everywhere--on Chanyeol's back, arms, thighs, and legs--she cutted the rope that was on Chanyeol and grabbed his hair.

She threw him on the ground.

Chanyeol couldn't do anything but cry. He couldn't scream anymore; he cannot find his voice.

He looked at her with fear in his eyes. 'What did I do?' He asked himself. He didn't want this. He just wants to be home witn his Baek-hyung. He was so happy the other day, what happened?

'I'm so weak. I-i can't even fight back'

The woman looked down on him. "You're just like your mother." She said as she smiled at him. "...weak"

The woman walked towards the door and Chanyeol felt a little bit of hope inside him. She's leaving already? Thank God. To his surprise, several men made their way towards her and they bowed down before her.

"I'm leaving this piece of shit in your hands. Do whatever you want to him." She said normally as if she's just describing the weather. "Just don't kill him, yet."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, madam." They replied in unison. The woman just nodded and went out.

"Looks like we're going to have fun tonight, boys." One of them said.

They started torturing him, cutting him, and even burning him wherever they like. They punched him, kicked him, and even made him drink his own blood for their amusement.

Chanyeol couldn't do anything but cry.

'Help me please'

The men still continued on playing with him for another several hours--Chanyeol had lost count. Chanyeol had lost it.