25th

[A/N: I suggest you guys read carefully because this chap's gonna be a confusing long ass ride]

:)

________________________________

before he woke up...

Do you believe in parallel universe? What about different dimensions?

Park Chanyeol, being the 'nerd' they call him that he is, did not believe in these things. For him, it lacked scientific basis and proof.

How can he believe something if there is no proof?

He did not believe--but that was until it happened to him.

He could clearly remember talking to the other him. Everything he said doesn't seem to make sense. But everything that's happening to him right now isn't making any sense either.

Negative multiplied by negative is positive.

The explanation his other self gave him was so crazy it's believable.

But Chanyeol did find the faults in his words though.

When his soul was brought back to his original body, he felt the pain coursing everywhere. And that is where he remembered.

He remembered everything. In the outside world, he's still in the hospital bed--sleeping peacefully. But the human mind and universe are both complicated and wonderful things.

When his other self said that their memories may have mixed together, he isn't kidding one bit.

However, he was wrong when he said that what Chanyeol just saw was his real memories.

Because this Park Chanyeol can really confirm that he could feel the pain that the kidnappers had inflicted in him. Literally.

That is what happened. He is the real Chanyeol. He is this world's Chanyeol.

The memories he saw, in contrast to what his other self just said, was not his.

He did not remember having a whole family his whole life. He did not remember his precious Baek-hyung proposing to him. And he certainly did not went through a traffic accident.

At first, he was confused. But as his memories came back, everything seemed to make sense for him.

The last memory he has (before being unconcious for God knows how long) was when his Baek-hyung was carrying him towards an ambulance.

He also remembers how the crazy woman would carve words on his body. And how her men violated him. And how he cried several times.

But something isn't just adding up. He remembers being awake--being awake in someone's body who happens to be also him.

So, that is where he concluded that his other self is also going through something right now. Besides the traffic accident he just saw.

The other Park Chanyeol was also suffering like him--maybe even more.

Because he remembered seeing cuts everywhere on his body in the other dimension. On his arms, wrists, thighs, stomach, and even neck.

Maybe that was why he would always be unconcious and would be in his side, thinking that he is him.

He also remembers taking some drugs that the doctor would give to him. Drugs that made his--the other him--memories fuzzy and all.

He could also remember the pained and disappointed look that everyone he knew was giving him.