20th

SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD

WARNING: Angst-y chapter ahead cuz I love writing angst and I can't wait for the character development of every character in this book aaaaaaaAAAAAH. 

______________________________

How do you deal with a broken person if you're broken yourself?

Baekhyun doesn't know what to do with his life anymore. His lover, his Chanyeol doesn't want him anymore and it's his fault. From the moment his lover woke up, he would just keep on staring lifelessly on the hospital wall. If anyone ever dared to touch him in the slightest, he would flinch and start crying.

He looks so broken and it's his fault.

If only he came to him much earlier. If only he saw through his servants and knew that there was a traitor. If only--

There was a lot of 'if only' and 'what ifs' running on his mind. 

Too bad none of them happened though. Because now, he is stuck with the worse case scenario next to Chanyeol dying. It has been a week since Chanyeol woke up and he really can't forgive himself after what he heard from the doctor. Chanyeol is diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and he haven't talked much and the doctors said that he somehow broke his vocal cords. 

Poor, poor Chanyeol...

And now, Baekhyun is back inside Chanyeol's hospital room. As usual, he just watched him stare lifelessly on the wall. He gave him his food and Chanyeol barely touched it. It's fine though. Baekhyun understands. 

What he doesn't understand is how he's going to break the news to Chanyeol.

What news? Oh, his 'mother' is dead. Park Chanhee is dead. The one woman that Chanyeol loved most of his life is dead. It pains him knowing that Chanyeol might not be able to take the news well. He doesn't want to tell him. He doesn't want to see him more broken than he is now.

But it's better than not telling him at all...

And so he did tell Chanyeol that his mother is dead because she didn't make it. Her heart was too weak and she didn't even finish the surgery.

He saw how Chanyeol's lifeless eyes darken a little more and silent tears started streaming down his face again.

"I'm really sorry, Chanyeol..." 

It was the only thing he could say, knowing he, himself is a disappointment. He could've done better yet he failed.

Baekhyun could only make his way out of Chanyeol's room and cry silently to himself. It hurts

Love hurts.

------------------------------------------------------

[NOTE]

OMG CHINGUS I HAVE 198 FOLLOWERS ALREADY AAAAAH IM SO HAPPY T^T

I know it's not that big or anything but I came from writing this story with 70+ followers asdfghjklwkkdks thank you all soooo muchhhh

Votes and comments are very much appreciated!!♡