[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Happy L-1485 EXO-Ls!

This is a gift for EXO-Ls all readers who are reading this~! 💕Happy 4th L-1485 OMG its been 4 years asfkgksks

NOTE: This is only a one-shot and this is not related to the story, ok? I just felt like doing a BaekYeol oneshot hehe. I started this story at exactly August 5, 2018 but I didn't finished it bcs I was so busy huhuhuhu but anywaaaays

SUMMARY: In which Chanyeol finds out that his new friend from the corner of the street is actually his new step-father or should we say, daddy.

GENRE: Smut, angst.

PAIRINGS: BaekYeol. Top!Baek and Bottom!Chan

WARNING: This contains smuts, cursing, cheating, and age gap of 6 years, drugs, violence, mental health issues, accidents and a lot more.

______________________

CHANYEOL is running so fast. He is now late for his first subject and he just can't miss it. As you can see, Chanyeol is the straight-A type of guy and he wouldn't let anything get that away.

As he was running towards his university which was just one left turn away, he bumped into someone that caused him to fall off and drop his books. That someone also dropped the papers that he was holding because of the impact.

"S-sorry" he said while he was still on the ground, trying to stand up.

On the other hand, the guy that he bumped to only looked at him and said "its fine. Just watch your way next time, kid" he said while helping Chanyeol stand up by offering his hand which Chanyeol took.

He also helped Chanyeol in picking up the books that are now scattered in the ground and Chanyeol did the same. He also helped the guy to pick up his papers.

After helping each other out, the said guy just took out his phone and looked at it with disappointment. Before he could turn unto Chanyeol, Chanyeol already dashed while scraming

"I NEED TO GO NOW!" He said in a hurry and ran again. He has now missed the first subject but for some certain reason, he just don't feel bad at all.

____________________

THE NEXT day, he had no classes but he needed to go out because of a group project. He, together with his group members will be doing it later.

He can't help but remember what happened yesterday. He thinks his mind was just playing with him when he first saw the guy that helped him. He looks like an angel, he was mesmerized by his fine looks. He could swear that he hasn't seen anybody more handsome than the guy from yesterday.

As he was walking down the street while day dreaming, he bumped into someone again.

Chanyeol couldn't believe his eyes.

It's him again....

"Sorry" the man said while lookimg unto Chanyeol with apologetic eyes. "I-its fine" Chanyeol managed to reply. He, once again, was mesmerized by this guy's looks.

After the said man apologized, he turned his back unto Chanyeol and started walking towards north.

But before he disappear from Chanyeol's sight, he shouted "I'M SORRY MISTER...?" he doesn't care if people are looking at him weirdly right now. He just knows that he needs to know what that guy's name is.

Luckily, the guy turned unto him, facing his direction and said

"Baekhyun"

____________________