19th

"Baekhyun, you need to eat." 

Sehun sighed as Baekhyun ignored him, again. It has been three months since the whole kidnap thing happened and to say that Baekhyun is cold is an understatement. Baekhyun has become unwelcoming without Chanyeol by his side. When Baekhyun got discharged from the hospital, he immediately went to school the next day and demanded that he take the final exams.

And he did take it.

He also passed all the requirements so it's safe to say that Baekhyun finished his entire year just like that.

Talk about money and intelligence.

After that, he drowned himself with practice works in their company. According to him, he's just getting ready for the future. For the future he would have with his most beloved Chanyeol. Speaking of Chanyeol, he is still inside the hospital and is currently in a coma. Sehun could still remember his bestfriend, Baekhyun, having a mental breakdown inside the ambulance and crying while holding Chanyeol's hands towards the ER. According to the doctors, Chanyeol lost too much blood. 'No shit'  It was the first thing that Sehun had thought about when he heard the doctor. Of course he lost too much blood. He also suffered from several internal bleeding and skin burns. There was also a rejection of fluids that happened. Chanyeol's body rejected the medicine they had putted so they had to find another medicine and give it to him in a higher dosage--all because of the poison running through his veins.

Sehun could see the horror and pity in the doctor's eyes as he listed the findings his team had found about the poor boy. His uncle, Baekhyun's dad, only sighed, looking like the whole world is on his shoulders. When they went home the day Baekhyun got discharged, they heard the story about why this all ended up like this.

They learned the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[FLASHBACK]

"M-my baby...he's beautiful." Chanhee looked at his son lovingly. He smiled as tears poured down her face. She looked at her friend, Yeonha, who's also holding her baby boy.

They gave birth at the same time. She smiled. Best friend goals.

"HEY WHAT'S UP MY DEAREST BESTIES YOUR BEST GIRL IS HEREEEE!!" They immediately looked at the direction where the loud voice came from. They saw their other friend holding her baby boy, a couple of year older than their child

"Shut up, will you? You'll wake our baby up!" Yeonha huffed. She smiled as she saw her friend pout. Soon enough, her baby, Baekhyun started crying loudly while throwing tantrums. He looked at the babies with wide eyes. "See? Even Baekhyun agrees."

"I just came here to see my godchildren!" she walked towards them and cooed. "Awww they are soooooo cute!!" She saw Yeonha's baby smile unintentionally at her. "What are their names?"