22nd

--and he woke up. He woke up from all of his terrifying thoughts. He woke up--he realized that his Baek-hyung would never not love him. It gave him a sense of pride, at the very least. Knowing that they are still here, together, makes his heart feel so much better.

[A/N: Don't you just love it when I play pranks on you guys LMAO your reactions had me wHEEZING. I promise I won't do it again...or will I? ;) ]

"B-baek-hyung I am so sorry." He whimpered as he hug his hyung as if he's going to disappear the moment he lets go.

Instead of being mad at him like he expects him to do, he just chuckled and ruffled his hair lightly. "I missed you..."

How can Park Chanyeol be so lucky? How come he found someone as perfect as his hyung? He doesn't know but he's somewhat greatful.

"D-don't leave me again, hyung. Please."

Baekhyun looked at him with pity. It was his fault his baby brother was kidnapped in the first place. But as Sehun and Dream said, it already happened so he shouldn't blame it all on himself and instead, look ahead so that the future doesn't turn like it again.

The couple hugged each other until they fell asleep.

Chanyeol never felt this comfortable for the past year.

Baekhyun never felt so greatful that the love of his life is still here, loving him despite of his short-comings.

________________________________

Baekhyun woke up. He smiled as he saw a cute, chubby face inches apart from him. He looked at the face for a while--perfect. It was the only thing that could describe his Park Chanyeol. He, then, stole a kiss and got up from the bed carefully.

His Chanyeol looks so peaceful and he doesn't want to wake him up yet.

As he went out, he immediately went to the kitchen to get some water. What he saw there made him facepalm and stop his tracks.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Uhh, eating?"

Baekhyun looked at the mountains of foods in front of his friend. He doesn't know how she do that--eat like there's so tomorrow.

As she put another spoon of ice cream inside her mouth, she looked at Baekhyun and raised her eyebrow, "Yah, have you already made up with that boyfriend of yours? 'Cause if you don't I swear I'll really shove this spoon on your throat and--"

He smiled at her concern, "Yes, Dream. We already made up. He still loves me. I still love him. And there's gonna be no one who could stop us."

Dream playfully rolled her eyes and muched on a marshmallow, "Geez, you being lovestruck gives me shivers."

She acted like she was actually shivering which made Baekhyun raise an eyebrow.

"Whatever." He walked towards the counter and poured himself a glass of water. "Why are you still here anyways?"

"To tell you the truth, you have a lot of food and I don't want it to go to waste. I'm doing you a favor here."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Fine! I was bored and I'm going to leave soon anyways and I don't want to go back to my house because some asshole is there. So you, being the best friend that you are." She huffed as she take another bite of her chocolate cake. "...you need to help me like I helped you when you were so broken because your Channie doesn't want to be with you anymore."