7th

A/n: OMG GUYS THIS BOOK IS #546 IN SHORT STORIES AHHH I KNOW ITS NOT THAT HIGH BUT I'M HAPPY WITH IT~!😂

Thank you to those 600+ (now 700+)people who are reading this! I love y'all sm💕

ASFGMSKSJD I JUST CAME BACK AND ITS 543 NOW WAAAAAAH but I'm too lazy to change the pic so yeah, please bear with me😂

____________________

THE car drive was comfortable. It was quiet but the silence was comfortable. No tension was filling around the air and both men are actually thankful for that.

It was quiet and peaceful but the silence was destroyed when somebody's stomach growled.

Baekhyun who was actually focused on driving, looked at Chanyeol and chuckled.

"Sorry" Chanyeol said while blushing. Baekhyun can't help but laugh at his brother's reaction. "Don't worry, we'll stop by at a restaurant in two minutes. Just wait" Baekhyun said and drove faster than his speed earlier.

Chanyeol was actually thankful that his Baekhyun sunabenim is so kind and considerate to him. He remembers the time when he was so hungry and his mother is not around because she was at the office and he didn't know how to cook that is why he had to suffer from starving for several hours.

He looked outside of the car window as he wait for them to actually arrive their destination.

'Wow..' he said into his mind as he see beautiful trees surrounding the area they are currently in. The trees were just beside the road, the view was so breathtaking. 'How come I haven't gone into this place eariler?!' They were passing by a public park.

His thoughts were somehow cutted when his Baekhyun sunbaenim talked to him while turning off the car's engine.

"We're here now"

He noticed that it stopped raining and he was thankful for that. Unlike Baekhyun, Chanyeol hated the rains. He doens't want it to rain. He just wants everyday to be sunny so that children would be able to play and so that everybody could do what they actually wanted to do.

As they got out of the car, they walked towards the restaurant's door and when they got in, they were greeted by a waiter

"Goodmorning Sirs, let me lead you to a vacant table" he said in a formal manner. He saw his Baekhyun hyung nodded and as they walk towards the table, he can see fancy people talking while eating.

'Wow...this place is so beautiful' Chanyeol said in his mind. This restaurant is actualy a 5-star restaurant that is owned by Sehun's family. That's why Baekhyun didn't need to book for a reservation and just came in. He was known by the employees already because he was the only person that Sehun would bring with him when he is eating.