10th

FINALLY! An update~

Sorry if you guys waited for soooooo long. I just literally went through war with school works, projects, issues and more stuffs.

But luckily, guess what? I'M BAAAACK!

Love you, chingus~ Thank you for your patience!

btw, wanna know what will happen this chap? Here's a meme and i love it and i wanna share it with you guuuys

y'all would be needing that later lmaooo.

BTW, EXO IS COMING BACK AKSKRKFKSKAKZK I AM SO REAAAADY I MISSED THEM ALL SO MUCH I KNOW WE ALL MISS THEM ALSKFKFM THE BOP OF THE YEAR IS COMING AND ITS OT9 OMG MY HEART AKDKFICKSKLALALSD AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET's ALL SUPPORT THEM TO THE FULLEST, OK??

ALSO, sorry if this author's note is lomg but I just wanna talk to you, chingus. I miss y'all sooooo much. I felt like it has been ages since i opened my account.

____________________________

3rd PERSON's Point Of View

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CHOSE THAT F*GGOT OVER ME!" Jia shouted loudly at the girl's comfort room. Other girls were looking at her with fear--obviously, because she's Jia Kim-- and getting her angry is not the best choice you could do. Being the spoiled brat and the only daughter of the Kims? Yeah, better not make her angry.

"Girl, chill. You still have your welcome party tomorrow. You don't want to ruin yourself just because of a nerd, right?"

Ruiz, one of her friends stated while applying her lipstick on.

'She's right' Jia said on the back of her head 'Baekhyun is mine. He would always be mine'

'Get ready you freak, our game is about to start'

(A/N:👆👆honestly, that would be my coach when I am procrastinating during trainings lmaoooo)

__________________________

"H-hyung?"

"What"

"Uhh......" Chanyeol didn't said anything. He just wanted to get his hyung's attention anyways.

He was literally more than ready to obey Jia earlier. He was used to this kind of treatment. As sad as it might be, he was always treated like this to the point where he got used to this--bullying.

But knowing Baekhyun? No. He wouldn't let anybody touch his baby.

'OooooOoh did you heard what happened eariler?'