11th

Dedicated to you who waited for me

First of all, I'M SORRY. Sorry because I made y'all wait for too long. Honestly, a real unpredictable ride has been given to me by 2018 and alskkgkka I just needed time for myself. Really, to those who are still reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ❤

And now, after 2 months, here I am, your chingu, your lunatic of an author, dream, I'M BACK!

Also, I want y'all to know that I'm gonna update my other story "Psycho"  starting from 2019. That will be a ChanBaek fanfic and Chan will top but mmMmmMm lot of things could happen😋

Enjoy reading~

____________________________

3rd PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

Chanyeol just got home from the university and he is really really tired. He have gone through a lot this day. He is sad, of course, given the fact that his hyung never came back.

'He said he will pick me up but what happened?' Chanyeol said at the of his mind. Yes, his hyung did told him that he would pick him up but after waiting for hours, no Byun Baekhyun came.

The fact that Chanyeol felt like a fool waiting for someone for hours at the maingate of the university really hurts him and his precious soft heart.

He was walking towards his room, ready to sleep when he heard a voice from behind.

"Good Evening, Young Master Chanyeol. May I ask where Young Master Baekhyun is?" Asked Shine. One of the head servants of the Byun mansion.

"U-uhmmm" I don't know. He left me. Chanyeol wanted to add the last phrase but forced himself not to.

"I think he is in th---"

"SHINE WHERE ARE YOU?! I NEED YOU IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW! ARGH, YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!" His statement was cutted by a shout coming from the first floor and from the looks of it, it came from the head chef.

"A-ahm....nevermind Young Master Chanyeol. I-i gotta go!" She said, not waitinh for his reply then quickly ran downstairs.

Chanyeol just looked weirdly at the hallway, still processing what just happened and decided to shrug it off.

He went inside his room and laid on the bed, thinking of some happy, positive thoughts to keep him going. He decided to sleep afterwards.

____________________________

"What the actual fuck, Sehun?"

Baekhyun said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He has been looking after his bestfriend for awhile now and he is really really so done with his bestfriend, Sehun. Wanna guess what he's been doing? Well, he just kept on blabbering and blabbering about some random things that Baekhyun thinks is stupid.

He remembered Sehun saying that he had something important to tell him and after their serious discussion, they decided to drink at Sehun's personal bar inside his condo unit.

Hell, he didn't even know why he agreed on the first place.

Because of his stupidity for agreeing on his one hell of a friend, they are nlw both drunk but seeing Sehun? He's more drunk.

'I wish Chan was here I coul-- wait where did that come from?' Baekhyun asked himself. He shook his head, not being able to believe that even at a situation like this, all he could think of is his cute and precious little steo bro, Chanyeol.