16th

Chanyeol groaned.

It has been twelve hours and he's still taking his time, laying on his bed. Ah, the comfort. He didn't want to get up but his laziness wasn't the only reason he didn't want to get up.

No one wants him to get up.

He pouted.

Usually, maids would wake him up and they would talk about the most random things you can ever think of and that is because, Chanyeol, for a fact, is a lovely ray of sunshine and you just can't hate him.

But today was another story.

He was saddened by the fact that no one bothers to check up on him and decided to finally stand up. He made his way towards his bathroom and cleaned, dressing up in casual clothes since it's Saturday and went downstairs.

What a normal day...

He greeted everyone he can see with a bright smile and a enthusiastic 'good morning!' only to have them nod their heads back on him. His pouted even more.

When he was already sitted at the dining table, he thanked the chef for the food and began eating his brunch. While eating, he cannot help but wonder, why is everybody so mean today? Did Baek-hyung go on a three hour preaching again?

He smiled as he remembered the memory. It was when Baekhyun decided to teach and sermon every single one of the workers in their enormous mansion. This happened because a certain someone was on the verge of drowning but was luckily found by one of the maids, who, unlike that someone, can actually swim. He really didn't want to drown though. It was because he thought that the pool was only 3 feet or something but to his dismay, it was actually a 6 feet pool going deeper as you go farther from the edge.

When this event was reported to Baekhyun, he was furious and decided to call everyone in the meeting room telling them to actually do their jobs right to make sure that Chanyeol is safe. He was also asking the opinion of the head butler if they needed to hire a lifeguard.

Chanyeol wanted to protest but Baekhyun didn't even bother listening to him, brushinh him off with a reply of, 'this is all for your safety'

Everything for Park Chanyeol...

"Hey, uhm, do you know where Baek-hyung is?" He asked one of the maids that was cleaning up before him. "Sorry, sir but I don't." She said quickly before literally rushing her way towards the kitchen, away from Chanyeol.

He sighed and decided to go back to sleep.

A very happy birthday, indeed.

__________________________________

He yawned as he stretch his body. Getting up, he checked his phone only to see that it was already 6 pm.

'Wow, I slept that much?!'

He ran towards the living room, hoping to see his favorite person, or just anyone else that was kind enough to remember his birthday.

But there wasn't.

He got teary-eyed. Tears were threatening to fall. Any minute now. Dark thoughts started flooding his mind thinking he was not worthy enough to be remembered. What else did he expect, really? He had no friends. It was always him, his Baek-hyung and Sehun.

He decided to go out and went to his favorite place in the mansion, the south side where the pool is located and where there is a lot of trees so you can actually and literally have some fresh air.

He walked

Everyone hates me...

And walked

Everyone doesn't care...

And walked

Wait, why is it so dark?

And walked

I'm such a baby for crying over this.

And walked.

I'm gonna ac-- "HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" his train of thoughts was stopped when he heard everyone shout the phrase he has been longing to hear this day. He looked around, seeing all the employees of the house, smiling happily at him, and Sehun, with another unfamiliar girl next to him who looks a lot like him.

He searched for the person he wanted to see. Where is he?  He looked around, only to see the crowd making way for someone.

He smiled as he sees him holding a three-layered cake. Chocolate. His favorite.

He made his way towards Chanyeol with a big grin on his face. Chanyeol started crying. "You didn't actually think that we would forget, right? Anyways, do you like it? Sehun and I spent a lot of time for this." He smiled while holding the cake towards him. "Make a wish now." And he did. As he blew the candles, everybody cheered but he kept on crying and whining on how unfair everyone is. They chuckled at his childish behavior and Baekhyun just wiped the tears off his face, whispering, "Don't cry now, birthday boy."

He smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you so much."

"Anything for you."

He was about to say something else when Sehun came into the picture with the unfamiliar girl.

"Hey, Chanyeol, happy birthday! Here's my present for you." He smiled and Chanyeol took the gift from him. "Oh, and this is my sister, Sena."

"Hi, Chanyeol!!! You are so cuteeeee~!" She literally screamed and crushed Chanyeol as she hugged him. Is this really Sehun's sister? She's so hyper...

Chanyeol only smiled while muttering a shy 'thanks' to her to which Sena replied to with a squel, yet again.

He is so happy.

He spent the night socializing with everybody. Sehun even invited the whole student council and he can really say that they are nice. They don't judge him like the other students.

They also played games, ate foods and Chanyeol opened their gifts and was very thankful for everything he received. His mother may not be here but he is thankful that he is happy. He looked at Baekhyun who is currently hugging him and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"I love you." He said with a blush, looking away. Baekhyun smiled and looked at him, kissing him more. "I love you too."

Everybody cheered for them and was so happy but that was until all lights went out and suddenly, a loud explosion was heard. A bomb? How?

"C-CHANYEOL!!"

Everything became black.

__________________________________

OMG THE CLIMAX STARTS HEREEE AAAAH