6th

"How's her condition?"

Chairman Byun asked the doctor. He can see Chanhee laying down the hospital bed lifelessly. She looked paler than usual. She even lose too much weight and to sum it all, she looks like a zombie now.

"I'm sorry to tell you but her condition is getting worse. We'll do our best to make it better, I promise you that Chairman Byun" the head doctor said in a serious tone.

To be honest, doctors aren't even sure if this woman will actually make it out alive. Her condition is getting worse day by day but miracles do exist, right?

"Just make that sure, okay? You guys need to save her no matter what" Chairman Byun replied and sighed. He really needs to save his wife's best friend. She's the last person related to her that's alive right now and besides, her son is too pure and innocent.

__________________________

BAEKHYUN's Point Of View

I stared unto the beautiful view from our university's rooftop. Sehun's words are still lingering into my mind right now. I know I shouldn't be bothered but I can't help it but overthink because them going back to Korea means nothing but trouble.

'Aish, I need something to distract me from my thoughts' I said in my mind.

Looking down, I saw my new younger brother walking towards the open fields. To be really honest, I'm cool with having him stay with us in our home because I've always wanted a sibling ever since.

But when I saw him and when I got the information that he's gonna be my younger brother, I felt this strong urge to protect him and I don't even know why. Maybe because he's shy and all? Maybe because he's an introvert? Maybe because he doesn't know how to defend himself? I don't know.

But just like earlier when I saw him being bullied, I felt a weird feeling inside my chest. I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure I don't want to feel it again.

Because seeing him hurt somewhat hurts me too....

_____________________________

3RD PERSON's Point Of View

Chanyeol sat down quietly at the open field's benches. He really found this place quiet and peaceful because first of all, not all students are going here unless there is a game so that means that he won't be seeing or socializing with any student at this university. Secondly, he really really loves this place because this is where he first saw his Baekhyun sunbae years ago, when he was still a freshman.

He started to open his bag and he got his notebook and started reading it. He always have his notes advanced because he hates being late when it comes to their lessons. Another reason for everybody to call him a nerd

Just when he was so immersed in reading, he didn't noticed a tall figure walking up unto him.

"You know, you're lucky to be Baekhyun's step brother"

He raised up his head and fixed his glasses to see the one speaking.

Its none other than their president, Oh Sehun.

"Sunbae" Chanyeol said. He didn't even know how to speak with Sehun properly because....how could he reply to a such weird statement?

"Calm down. I just came here to talk to you" Sehun sat down beside him like a model that he is. "I came here to give you a brief description of your do's and dont's "

"W-what?"

Chanyeol looked at him cluelessly. He already know the univeristy's guidelines for goodness' sake! He even memorized some of the pages for educational purposes.