9th

"Are you sure about this, madame?" A butler asked his boss in an unsure voice

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" She answered sassily. The butler only looked at her with fear in his eyes and doubt in his heart. "If this is what you want, then I'll do it for you madame" she only eyed him and nodded, signaling him to leave her room.

When the butler already left the room, she can't help but smirk to herself.

'Every single thing you see could be a lie. Every person you see could be fake. You shouldn't trust anybody in this world'

She smiled wickedly as she was already starting her so-called revenge. Very soon, everybody would know the bitter truth.

She sat down and grabbed her files that she will be needing for later but when she was almost done reading it, a picture of three young women falled unto the ground.

All three of them were smiling. As if they were the happiest people in the world but sadly, all of these was a lie.

She picked the picture up and putted it somewhere she only knows. Even if everything is gone, she still values the time when she was happy.

Because after that event, her life started to be a living hell.

________________________

"Eat this then drink your medicine" Baekhyun said while handing the soup and food that he made to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol only smiled weakly at Baekhyun and mutteted a 'thank you' before eating the soup. To be really honest, Byun Baekhyun is a good cook. He literally excels in everything under the sun and that is what Chanyeol admires the most about him. He admires the fact that even if his Baekhyun sunbaenim is good at everything, he doesn't look down on anyone and bully them. He isn't like the people at their university.

When Baekhyun saw Chanyeol eat the first bite of the food that he made, he looked at him intently, waiting for his opinion about his cooking.

He is actually nervous that Chanyeol wouldn't like his cookings.

"T-the food is really delicious, hyung"

Baekhyun sighed in relief as he heard that coming from Chanyeol's mouth. He smiled at him and said "I'm glad you liked it" Chanyeol only nodded and finsihed eating the heavenly dishes made by his hyung.

After eating, he took his medicine down with one gulp of water. He feels a lot better now.

"Let's go back to your room now, shall we?" Baekhyun said as he stood up and help Chanyeol balance himself while he is standing up. "You need to rest well for you to be able to attend classes again" he said again.

Chanyeol only smiled because he cannot utter a word. He was speechless. His hyung cares so much for him and he is so thankful for that. No one ever cared for him this much except from his mother.

And also because of the fact that he was blushing crazily because a certain someone has his hands wrapped around him while helping him get up in his room.

When they got up to Chanyeol's room, they were both quiet. Baekhyun has been really really quiet today and Chanyeol doesn't know why. Yes, they only started talking for about a week now but that was enough for him to tell that his sunbaenim is not this quiet.

But even if he seems weird today, he didn't forgot to take care of Chanyeol with utmost care.

"Sleep for now, okay?" Baekhyun said while fixing Chanyeol's bed and comforters. "I'll be going somewhere. If you need something, just call me or the butlers out there" Baekhyun said. Yes, they already exchanged numbers the night after they ate dinner together. Chanyeol remembered how his Baekhyun is stuttering while he was asking for his number.