23rd

Double update cuz I love my readers so much~

--------------------------------------------------

It was a happy day for everyone. They were having fun. Talking to each other, eating, playing games and all. Happy smiles were evident in their faces and they seem to radiate a familiar warmth.

Familiar...

Everything seems too familiar.

Chanyeol looked around. Although he can guarantee that he didn't know anyone in this party, he can't help but feel safe around them.

Where was he?

He tried to reach for someone. He tried to reach for everyone.

But they act as if they can't see him.

Because they can't.

Chanyeol was confused. Really, really confused. Every time he would try to touch somebody, his hand would just go pass through them. Like a ghost. 

He was about to cry when he saw him walking down the grand staircase of his lovely mansion.

Thank God.

"Baek-hyung!" he called out. But just like the other attempts he had made, he didn't hear him. 

He didn't even looked at him. And it hurt Chanyeol. A lot.

What broke him more was when his Baek-hyung approached a tall yet slim man with a long brown hair and kissed his cheeks. He can't see who his man this is though. He was frozen.

Park Chanyeol was frozen while looking at his lover, the love of his life namely Byun Baekhyun making out with some random man.

What hurt him more was when the people cheered as the man stole a kiss from his Baek-hyung after making out with him.

His head throbbed again.