24th

Okay, triple update cuz the plot twist is awesome af~

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol had literally no idea what's going on. He told his Baek-hyung that his head hurts--which is partially true-- and that he would want to rest for now. 

He stared up at the ceiling. 

"Hey, you!"

It was the 2nd voice again. The demanding one,

"I must be crazy...", he muttered to himself.

"No, you're not! You are me and I am you!"

He looked up and saw another him. Floating around like a spirit. "What the fuck."

"What the fuck, indeed." the other him replied. 

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. From another dimension."

His eyes went wide. "WHAT?!"

"Shh! Don't shout. I told you, I am this dimension's Park Chanyeol and you stole my body away from me."

Chanyeol looked at his ghost counterpart with disbelief. "What are you talking about?"

"Look, I know it's hard to believe but I was here the whole time, okay? My memories got mixed with you the moment you took away my body from me."

"What?"

"Shut up and let me explain. It took you long enough to open your spiritual mind." With a huff, his ghost counterpart sat directly in front of him and smiled.

"Okay, so I have mentioned, that body you're currently using right now is mine."

"NO WAY!"

"Yes way. Remember when the bitch Jia locked us up on a storage room? My injuries were so severe and the next thing I knew was that I am a spirit and you are there--inside of me. Using my body."