12th

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"A-aahh~"  Chanyeol's moans were like music to Baekhyun's ears. He wanted to here more, he wanted to do more, he wanted him more. 

If you think that this is actually because of the alcohol taking over Byun Baekhyun's body then you are wrong, absolutely wrong because he has a high alcohol tolerance.

"H-hyung, what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked when Baekhyun stopped kissing his neck. He was now a blushing mess. He can't believe he just enjoyed his brother, his hyung, his crush kissing him.

"Making you mine."

Baekhyun swiftly changed their places and he was now topping Chanyeol (see what I did there ;) ). Looking at his baby brother whose face is now so lewd turned him on so much.

He did not wait for another moment and kissed his baby passionately with such force and dominance. Chanyeol's lip were soft and tasty, it made Baekhyun want more. He kissed Chanyeol more and more and after that, he bit Chanyeol's lip asking for entrance.

Chanyeol, knowing nothing about this kind of stuff only whimpered. Baekhyun did not like waiting so he used his oh-so-magical hands and roamed through Chanyeol's body and when he got to the back part, he squeezed Chanyeol's butt. This caught his baby off guard and he moaned in such pleasure that Baekhyun had the chance to enter his tongue into his brothers mouth.

He sucked Chanyeol's tongue and was kissing him like there was no tomorrow

He is such a damn good kisser.

"B-baekhyun hyung a-aahh~"

He stopped when they both ran out of breaths. He looked at his brother's swollen lips that were made by him and felt proud

But this is not enough.

He held Chanyeol's head and started to trail the kisses down to Chanyeol's neck, sucking and kissing everywhere he likes.

"a-aaahh AHH~" 

'Found it' he smirked to himself and started sucking his brother's sweet spot more. The more he sucks, the more sweet moans escape Chanyeol's mouth

He continued what he was doing and went down do Chanyeol's chest, he started sucking his right nipple while playing with the left one.

Chanyeol could only throw his head back. He never felt so much pleasure and to think that it was Baekhyun that was pleasuring him was such a dream come true.

Before Chanyeol knew it, he was already naked. Baekhyun already removed all of his cloths and now, here he is, lying under Baekhyun, naked.

Baekhyun looked at him which made Chanyeol a little bit insecure.

"I-i know I'm not as sexy as J--"

"Stop. You are perfect in my eyes"

Chanyeol could cry right now. Baekhyun's words made his heart beat so fast that he's afraid it'll get out of his chest soon.

His thoughts, however, were cutted when he felt something wet in his member.

"AaaAaaHhHhh~" his breathing hitched as Baekhyun sucked his member mercilessly. The pleasure was too much. He was a moaning mess.