1.

*Two Months Later*

Julio

@KoKoKoreaaa- Cut him off, act like he dead and it's killing him 😘

"How long you gone stare at that picture?" Tae asked, knocking me out of my trance.

"I can't help it man." I looked at it for a couple more seconds before getting off Instagram and putting my phone in my pocket. "It's killing me."

"Why? Cause she bossed the fuck up on your ass?" He laughed before turning up his cup. We had met up at Freddy's to discuss a new job we had.

I smacked my lips "Fuck you, you just gone knock me down even more? I'm already down nigga!" I snatched my cup off the table, getting up to go get my drink.

He was right though, Korea did boss up on me. She got her own place and was now doing her lil modeling shit. She modeled for Nicole's skincare line and also for other companies within the city. She had her first out of state gig this week so I had to go get the girls from her today. With her being Cali's mother figure, she lived with her along with Cari. I didn't see a problem with it although I missed having a full house. I got them every weekend, Korea even made a monthly schedule and sent it to me on every first of the month. She was extremely nice to me and acted like I didn't cheat on her; every time I tried to talk about it she'd brush me off like she didn't give a fuck. She was killing me with kindness and that shit was definitely working.

As far as me and Joie, there was no me and Joie. I cut her off ever since that day and hadn't talked to her since. I realized she accomplished her goal of ruining my family.

"You think she got somebody new?" I asked Tae as he put ketchup on his fries.

He glanced up at me "Probably not, too soon and plus sis not the type to move on that fast." He assured me. "But if she do that's none of your business."

I sighed "This shit sucks. Why I do that dumb ass shit?"

"Don't ask me" He ate some of his fries.

"You ever hear her and Nicole talking about me?"

"Nigga I don't ease drop on they conversations." He chuckled. "You tripping"

"What should I do man? Help me!"

"When you came to me about it when you and Joie first started messing around I told you to tell Korea. Shit might've been different but you didn't take my advice." He shrugged. "Now I don't know what to tell you. You just gotta deal with it and move on."

"That's all you got to say? What about all them times I helped you and Nicole?"

"What the fuck else you want me to say?" He bucked his eyes. "I've said all I know to say nigga, damn! You ask me for help everyday, I tell you what I can and that's all I can do." He bit into his burger. "You talking like you want me to put y'all back together. I ain't God."