01 | vlog; lonah

Couple 1
Ship: Lonah (Logan and Jonah)
Warnings: None
Song: None
Writer: Nevaeh

Vlog

The five boys that belonged to the famous boyband Why Don't We had just gotten done with yet another one of their amazing and highly successful tours. The thought of being able to sleep and relax in an actual house, made all the boys sigh in content. Don't get them wrong, they love their fans from the moon and back; it's just sometimes they just need a break. A break to be normal teenagers with their constant obsession of having to be online or their cringy relationships they assume will live on forever (even if they only last a few months).

So the second they heard that they were able to have the next two weeks off, they were thankful. All the boys actually thought it would be a great opportunity to have a nice dip in the pool, considering LA decided to reach higher temperatures that afternoon. They switched out of their clothes and immediately began getting prepared for a swim. Jonah was actually the last one to change his clothes being he was the last one to join the others in the pool. But before he could actually jump in and enjoy the cold water, the doorbell to the overly large house had gone off. The five boys looked at each other.

"I'll get it" Jonah sighed. "Seeing as I'm the only one who still is dry" he mumbled as he stalked back into the house. He made his way to the front door, slightly irriated as the person rung the doorbell again.

And he was about to shout at whoever decided to interrupt his relaxing time, but his entire motive was shut down as he seen who was there. A large smile was soon plastered on his face, as Jonah felt his body start to shake in excitment.

"Logan!" Jonah yelled as he sprung into the older's arms. The tall blonde almost dropped his camera as he tried to catch the ecstatic nineteen year old.

"Well someone's happy to see me" Logan smirked as Jonah stepped back and just began to admire the blonde male whos eyes were strinkingly blue.

"I can always stop" Jonah grinned with a raised eyebrow. He crossed his arms, beginning to turn on his heels and go back to the boys. He didn't get far though, as Logan had grabbed his arm and instantly pulled him back; Jonah being met with a firm chest.

"Yeah, I don't think so" Logan smirked as the two locked eyes. Blue met blue; and soon the two were leaning in to give each other a quick peck on the lips. "After all, i haven't seen you for how long?".

Jonah just rolled his eyes at such words, once again going in for a kiss. Logan didn't hesitate to allow the affection and actually deepened it. One arm was wrapped securely around Jonah's waist, while the other was holding loosely onto his camera. Jonah just allowed his fingers to tightly entangle themselves in the hem of the other's shirt. They shortly broke apart, clapping being heard from behind them.

"That would have been great vlog content" Jack stated as he approchaed the two. Corbyn only being two steps behind him. Jonah felt his cheeks heat up, as he tried his best to hide his face. "Making out in the Why Don't We boys' house. Has a nice ring to it" He snickered.

"You're right. Here record us" Logan said excitedly as he was reaching to hand Corbyn the camera. Jonah slapped his hand though, making Logan step back in pain.

"You're not doing that" Jonah scolded. Logan pouted. Jack took this as an opportunity to steal the vlogging camera right from Logan's fingers. He turned it on, almost immediately beginning to record the two love birds in a mininture argument. Corbyn stood beside him, occasionally giving tips on what to do.

"Come on babe, what's the harm of a little kiss?".

Jonah just rolled his eyes, scoffing at the question. Logan found the sight adorable, and decided to wrap his arms around the younger. Jonah still held an upset facial expression, making Logan begin to place kisses all over the other's face. It took a minute, but eventually Jonah broke down his barrier, giggling at the love he was being given.

"Just one kiss" Logan stated in a whisper. The two were once again looking at each other in the eye.

"One kiss?" Jonah asked being sure.

"One kiss" the blonde confirmed.

"Fine" grabbing Logan's neck, Jonah brought him down into a rather passionate kiss. Logan rested both of his hands on the other's waist, bringing him in closer so there was no space in between them anymore. It made Jonah melt and simply relax in his boyfriend (of two years now) arms.

Jack and Corbyn high fived behind the camera, smiles huge.

~•~

I know this may be short and possibly bad. But give me some time. I'm gonna get it...eventually.

-Nevaeh