22 | fanboy; jick

Couple 22
Ship: Jick (Jonah and Nick)
Warnings: Sorta maybe short
Song: None
Writer: Nevaeh
Requested by: -lordcamacho 

Fanboy

Jonah has been waiting for this day since he found out whom the newest boy band was. And as he handed the tall unknown man that wore a yellow coat labeled security his white ticket, a small squeal slipped past his thin lips. He bounced in his spot as he waited patiently for his few friends that agreed they would attend such concert with him. The friends weren't too fond of Jonah's newest taste in music, but being supportive they decided all they wanted was to see their eldest friend happy. And happy Jonah was. No, he was ecstatic. He was finally able to see five handsome young men who held a great voice.

He especially couldn't wait to see one of the shortest members.

Nick Mara.

When discovering the rising boy band, Nick was the first to catch Jonah's eye. He looked undeniably soft, and his smooth features glowed whenever he even smiled. Anytime Nick was even mentioned Jonah would swoon. It was probably why he saved up a little extra to make sure he had gotten close enough spots near the stage. He wanted to see someone he adored closely.

"Okay Jonah, slow down! The concert doesn't start for another ten minutes!" His friend Corbyn shouted as he and three others tried to keep up with his fast pace. Jonah only shook his head as he focused his attention on making it closer to the large black stage. And when finally standing behind a few other fans, a wide smile had spread out across his face. He was actually going to see PRETTYMUCH.

-

When Jonah told the others he paid for their tickets and more, they assumed he simply got them items relating to the band, or even had the idea that the five of them would go out for dinner and he would pay. But no. Instead he had gotten the five of them back stage passes to meet and talk with the members. If course his friends thought Jonah was going insane, and multiple times had called him a fanboy. It doesn't seem like Jonah cared though as he waited patiently for his turn to enter a back room where few other people got to enter.

"If he smiles any bigger, his face might tare in half" Zach spoke as he rolled his eyes. Daniel simply nudged him the side before whispering that he needs to be nice.

A new man had entered the room, clapping his pale hands together to gather everyone's attention. Jonah immediately focused all his thoughts on the man, ready to hear any good news he had to say.

"Thank you all for coming to the concert tonight, and now here is PRETTYMUCH!"

The man stepped to the side, hearing the claps of everyone echoing throughout the room. And it wasn't even seconds later that five new figures had approached and waved elegantly at the hysterical fans. Jonah swayed as he looked all their faces over before landing his icy blue eyes on Nick. Jonah had to grab hold of Jack's shoulder in order to keep steady.

"I think I might faint."

"If you do that now you'll just look like a follower" Daniel speaks as he points at a teenage female who was on the floor with two of her friends leaning over and hopefully getting her to awaken.

"Hey guys! It's amazing to meet you all!" The person known as Brandon speaks as he pushes his glasses a little further up his nose.

"You know, now that I look at him, he's kind of cute" Daniel stated again, as he tilted his head trying to find a better angle of Brandon's face. Corbyn immediately punched his arm, glaring a little. The brunette giggled before playfully rolling his eyes.

"Guys! I'm so close to meeting Nick!" Jonah said while tugging at his own shaggy brown hair. But a voice speaking from behind him, forced a scare out of the twenty year old. Jonah and his friends all turned around too see who was talking. Jonah felt his jaw drop as he came face to face with the male he drools over.

"We'll just be somewhere in the corner, being all awkward-and-ish" Jack says while pointing behind him. The others agreed before the four of them took off. It left Jonah standing awkwardly in front of his celebrity crush, and Nick having undeniable confidence surging through him.

"And your name is?" Nick smiled. Jonah almost collapsed at the sight.

"J-Jonah" he played with the many rings that aligned his fingers. He should not be this shy. It made him seem as if he was eight years old asking his mother for a cookie.

"Well Jonah, did you want a picture?"

Immediately the brunette perked at the words, a smile beaming across his cheeks. And with a simple head nod, the taller pulled out his phone and immediately went to to his camera app. His body shook with nerves as Nick got closer. Their poses were awkward before Nick wrapped his slim arm around Jonah's waist, making Jonah wrap his own arm over Nick's shoulders. Any second and Jonah would be putty. The touch of Nick was all too exhilarating.

And once the picture was done, Nick released Jonah and continued to stand beside him.

"Send me that?" Nick nodded while pointing towards the phone. Jonah looked at him confused, before thinking up an idea. He began to go to the famous app of Instagram. "No, I'll never get it that way. Too many fans trying to DM me. I'll just give you my number."

Nick snatched the device from Jonah's hands and started to type away. Jonah was shocked and flattered by all the events that was taking place before him. Nick Mara was seriously putting his own and personal phone number in Jonah's cellular device. A blush scattered across his cheeks.

"There" Nick said while handing Jonah back his phone. The taller looked between his phone and Nick. "Call me sometime."

-

Sorry if it took me forever to do it. And sorry if it's not good or how you imagined it to go.

-Nevaeh