10 | sweaters; all

Couple 10
Ship: All of them
Warnings: None
Song: None
Writer: Nevaeh

Sweaters

It was no lie that the boys from Why Don't We loved to wear sweaters; or any type of thick fitted shirt. And even if they occasionally had gotten hot wearing the smooth fabric, they didn't try to remove the clothing item. They thought they looked really good in it, causing them to take a few pictures; and posting them on the internet for all their fans to see. And it seems all those fans ranging in different ages liked that they wore sweaters too. It boosted their self-confidence. Sweaters to the boys were like a guilty pleasure. If they had to choose one piece of clothing to keep forever they would each choose their favorite hoodie.

And it's not like the boys hated seeing each other in sweaters. It had shown their softer side; making them stare a little while longer.

-

Zach loved wearing anything related to a piece of fabric that was thick enough to keep him toasty warm. He made sure to buy it at least three sizes bigger too. He doesn't know if it was because he loved seeing himself with sweater paws, or if it was the fact that the others gave him a lot more attention when wore them. The boys would catch Zach wearing a sweater and practically swoon at how cute he looked. It was like he was their little baby.

"Zach!" Jonah had yelled for him. Immediately Zach got up from his spot on the couch and entered the kitchen. He was wearing one of his favorite sweaters. It was a pastel blue with the word love written in white in the corner. His fingertips barely poked out the sleeves, as it also hung low stopping mid thigh.

"Yes, Jonah?" It wasn't just the two of them, as everyone else was too in the kitchen doing whatever. But once the other boys had seen Zach, smiles broke out on their faces. Jack moved from his spot and brought the younger in for a hug, loving the warm feeling it gave him. The two broke the hug, Zach's cheeks tinting more than they should have.

"I wanted to know if you wanna go shopping with us?" Jonah wondered.

Zach perked and smiled bright.

"Yeah, just let me change."

"Why? You look cute" Daniel spoke up, making Zach turn his head in embarrassment.

-

Jack was more concealed when it came to his obsession with sweaters. He would usually only wear them if one of the boys told him that it would look good with his outfit. But secretly he was screaming with delight. He doesn't know why he hides his passion for the clothing as all the other's openly love them. He actually makes sure he's alone before he he cuddles the hoodie close to him. He found comfort in the item. It's why he kept a large stash of them in his shared closet with Daniel.

Jack was actually causally laying in his bed, scrolling through his phone when he heard the door open. He looked to see that it was Daniel. The other entered as to be looking for something. Jack took notice and put his phone down as he put his attention on the brunette.

"Whatcha lookin' for?" Jack simply asks. Daniel huffs as he stopped looking. He placed his hands on his hips, flicking his gaze towards Jack.

"My charger. I swear I had it with me downstairs, but then again I never remember grabbing it from the room" Daniel answers. He again began his search, walking closer to the closet. "I think I have a spare stored away, anyway" he smiles as he went for the closet knob. Jack watched wide eyed forgetting that he had recently placed all his sweater and hoodies in the closet. And he would have told Daniel to stop, but the brunette already opened the door.